I know the NRA

The orginization I see as the #1 TOP DOG for no compromise gun rights advocacy is the JPFO, Jews for the Presarvation of Firearms Ownership.:pleasantry:

I was a member of NRA/ILA. My dues were paid up to 2014. Several years ago I ran into trouble getting my ccw. I contacted them expecting to get some help. They acted as if I didn't exist! I can speak from experience, the NRA does not care about it's individual members. Give them your money if you like, but they will not be getting any more of mine!

I feel the same way, I'm a member but more for the discounts that the membership comes with I know I could never rely on them for any direct help if I needed it. I'd like to think they use some of the dues wisely since there the only pro 2a group that deals directly with the govt but I doubt it. Most people are better off joining a state level gun owner assc. They tent to get a lot more done as far as things that directly affect that states residents.

I feel the same way, I'm a member but more for the discounts that the membership comes with I know I could never rely on them for any direct help if I needed it. I'd like to think they use some of the dues wisely since there the only pro 2a group that deals directly with the govt but I doubt it. Most people are better off joining a state level gun owner assc. They tent to get a lot more done as far as things that directly affect that states residents.

GOA & SAF and JPFO also deal directly with the government... at the federal, state, local and other municipalities...

"GOA - Gun Owners of America is the only no compromise gun lobby in Washington" - Ron Paul

Gun Owners of America - Gun Owners Of America

Second Amendment Foundation Online

JPFO Homepage

My money goes to GOA Gun Owners of America - Gun Owners Of America and my local affiliate GONV Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

GOA & SAF and JPFO also deal directly with the government... at the federal, state, local and other municipalities...

"GOA - Gun Owners of America is the only no compromise gun lobby in Washington" - Ron Paul

Gun Owners of America - Gun Owners Of America

Second Amendment Foundation Online

JPFO Homepage

My money goes to GOA Gun Owners of America - Gun Owners Of America and my local affiliate GONV Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Ya forgot about GOA, weird since I almost joined. Don't know why I said NRA was the only one with govt ties. Caffeine low I guess

Goofy! The courts are where unjust laws get overturned! The state of NC violated my constitutional rights. Being a member of the NRA/ILA I fully expected them to help me. When they turned their backs on me they lost my respect and support.

That is what lawyers and defensive insurance are for. You dont call the Firemans union to help pay for your house after it burns down do you? The NRA isnt anyone's personal get out of trouble card, there are 80 million firearms owners, and money is tight especially now we have a large fight against an intrusive government. However you can prob thank the NRA that you have that right to petition the court for your violation of 2a civil liberties.

I support the 2nd amendment foundation. They seem to be less interpolitical within the organization than the NRA (from my limited research ). And their mailers are less flashy = cheaper to mail = less of my contribution going to the trash. Just my 2cents.

IMHO The NRA & the SAF for that matter are the homely, unwanted, red-headed step-children of true supporters of the "Unabridged Second Amendment"...

While I once thought the SAF was on our side; their retainment of Alan Gura Esg., convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that they too are willing to compromise the "Unabridged Second Amendment" away little by little...

While it is a fair statement that both organizations have done good things for General Firearm ownership by private citizens; both have done potentially irreparable damage to the "Unabridged Second Amendment" IMHO.

Who is on the NRA's payroll that has compromised our rights away while hypocritically claiming to support the "Unabridged Second Amendment"?
For starters Wayne LaPierre and Stephen Halbrook Esq.

Who is on the SAF's payroll that has compromised our rights away while hypocritically claiming to support the "Unabridged Second Amendment"?
Alan Gura Esq.

At present only three national pro second amendment organizations get my financial support and personal endorsement, participation and recommendations...
Here are a few links and primary sources to get anybody started on true enlightenment to who truly supports the "Unabridged Second Amendment" and who does not...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back