I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed..

markgflash

I had a cop pull me over for speeding,When i gave him my driver license with my cocealed permit, He ask me if i had a gun i said yes he asked where i said on my side he said ok dont shoot me and i wont shoot you with a smile on his face, I live in utah where i think everyone carry's.I think the police handle it very well and i am thankful for that.Side note, a smile from both goes a long way in feeling safe!!Open carry seem's to be asking for trouble,But i understand those ppl. that do so where concealed is not allowed.. i like Arizona's approach to the gun carrying thing..But i drive in Arizona all the time and have never had a police take my gun away in a pull over situation..i speed to much.. I would OC if they did not allow me to concealed carry,Just make sure YOU SMILE AT EVERYONE!!

markgflash said:
Open carry seem's to be asking for trouble,But i understand those ppl. that do so where concealed is not allowed..

Exactly how is enganging in a perfectly legal activity asking for trouble? Is carrying a cell phone asking for trouble? How about wearing a wrist watch? My firearm, legally openly carried in accordance with all state and Federal laws is no more asking for trouble than my cell phone or my wrist watch.

Too bad you can't understand those people that open carry where concealed carry is also allowed...

Was there a point to this?

whats-your-point.png

Nope,No point, Just saying, Sorry it pissed you off, BUT i will say i live in utah where everybody is packing"Concealed" if you open carry in my town every cop would Jack you up,So i guess there was a point,if you feel like being questioned by every cop you run into and making people nervous every where you go then open carry in Utah.."I all ready know that it's your right,"GET A CWP AND PACK IT UNDER YOUR SHIRT!!! and don't 4get 2 take your medication!!!

Nope,No point, Just saying, Sorry it pissed you off, BUT i will say i live in utah where everybody is packing"Concealed" if you open carry in my town every cop would Jack you up,So i guess there was a point,if you feel like being questioned by every cop you run into and making people nervous every where you go then open carry in Utah.."I all ready know that it's your right,"GET A CWP AND PACK IT UNDER YOUR SHIRT!!! and don't 4get 2 take your medication!!!

Have you noticed how it is the law abiding citizens' fault and we need to take our medication because police officers take illegal actions to violate peoples' rights? How does boot and badge polish taste on the tongue?

In NC open carry is legal. I open carry most of the time and conceal it when appropriate-like when in church or civic functions. No need to stir the pot if not needed. Cops do not hassle me about it and often ask type/caliber. They like my Sig or Para and I get to toss rocks at their Glocks not having a real safety. LOL, leads to great discussions.

Nope the site of your gun don't scare me, just makes me think your scared,Have to show your gun,I'll bet i'm quicker and a better shot than you.I have the element of suprise, You'll need the tissue!! I like the guy that said "people like you alway have to stir the pot", It's how you get off. I started this thread and i'm done w/it...

Nope the site of your gun don't scare me, just makes me think your scared,Have to show your gun,I'll bet i'm quicker and a better shot than you.I have the element of suprise, You'll need the tissue!! I like the guy that said "people like you alway have to stir the pot", It's how you get off. I started this thread and i'm done w/it...

*Face Palm*

This poster reminds me very much of someone who has recently ( a month ago?) gotten banned...... He went by the name Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back