I am looking for a Stock Maker!

CalicoJack10

A good friend of mine just gave me a Winchester model 120, .12 ga pump. He has had it sitting in his gun cabinet for several years and has not touched it because it has a pressure crack on the stock rite behind the trigger guard. I have decided to engrave the gun and would like to get a custom exotic wood stock (Like burl, or coco bola) and fore end for it, preferably un finished, so that I can engrave that too.

I don't mind fitting the stock, I think it would make a great show piece, not to mention a good trap gun. I would just like to find someone that is willing to make a real custom stock for it.

I know that the 1200, and 1300 stocks are almost a perfect fit for it, but I still need to find someone who can make it out of exotic wood.

Any help would be great. Thanks....

A good friend of mine just gave me a Winchester model 120, .12 ga pump. He has had it sitting in his gun cabinet for several years and has not touched it because it has a pressure crack on the stock rite behind the trigger guard. I have decided to engrave the gun and would like to get a custom exotic wood stock (Like burl, or coco bola) and fore end for it, preferably un finished, so that I can engrave that too.

I don't mind fitting the stock, I think it would make a great show piece, not to mention a good trap gun. I would just like to find someone that is willing to make a real custom stock for it.

I know that the 1200, and 1300 stocks are almost a perfect fit for it, but I still need to find someone who can make it out of exotic wood.

Any help would be great. Thanks....

I have an old friend that is a fantastic woodworker. He makes furniture and the like. I just called him and left a message.

Can the broken stock be removed from the gun and shipped to him for sizing?

I'll see what he has to say and if he would be interested and respond here.

Good call, I can easily send out the stock, I will call him as soon as I have a few minutes. Thanks. From the looks of his site, it looks like he does amazing work.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back