How often do you carry?

Which of these describes the frequency with which you carry?

• Total voters
I have always carried most of my life. As stated in the poll, "if I am awake, I am carrying". I even sleep with my pistol under my pillow with extra loaded magazines on the night stand!

I carry 95% of the time except for while in work. Then it is locked in a cabled case in my car with the magazine & extra round on me. At home about 50% of the time I have it in my pocket, other than that it is either on top of the grandfather clock, on top of the kitchen cabinet or in front of me while I am on the PC like right now. There you are my little buddy. Walther PPS 40cal.

I selected option 2 but as I sat here reading the posts I realized I always have my .38 in my back pocket. SO I guess I am really option 1. I am just so used to having it there I don't think about it most of the time. Generally I have a firearm within reach anywhere I may be in the house. When I go out the door I put on my .45 but I don't sit around the house with it on.

Leave it locked in the truck at the PO. Have to leave it at home when going on base. But the Navy must not trust the Marine gate guard either as last trip he had no sidearm.:nono:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back