How many guns?

Maximumalt

Does anyone know how many guns can be carried at one time and what type? For instance, Link Removed.

For me: In town in summer Glock 22 Gen 4 or Kimber Ultra. In the desert full size Kimber, Car-15. Driving farther than 40 miles from home AR, Side by side, Glocks and 1911s. Wife, Model K ad J .38 AR. And all the water and snacks we may need.

Where do you live and why do you need more than one? Carry extra magazines

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how many guns can be carried at one time and what type? For instance, Link Removed.

Some states do restrict the number of firearms that can be carried, most don't. It depends on your state's carry laws.

The SUPER-SHORTY is an Any Other Weapon (AOW) under NFA law and requires a $5 tax stamp along with the necessary ATF paperwork. It is also not a handgun, meaning it likely can't be carried legally in many states. The 2+1 version is just stupid due to its low capacity. Also, the short barrel eliminates some of the ballistic advantages of a shotgun.

Lastly, do you even know how to handle 1 gun? Most people have had zero professional defensive firearms training. If you can't even properly handle your primary carry weapon, a secondary weapon isn't of much use.

Depends on the state, and their laws. NC permit is for handguns only, but I can carry as many as I can possibly carry on my person, and still keep my pants up. Some states limit how many, and some states even mandate how many boolets you can have in the gun(s).

The Virginia permit says concealed handgun permit but doesn't mention anything about how many. I wonder if a judge would take that it says handgun to only mean one?

Don't know but I would like to CCW this. The SUPER-SHORTY 12-gauge shotgun. It is considered a AOW and because it never started out as a shotgun and isn't meant to be fired from the shoulder, it is not considered a long gun. The shorty site says it can be a CCW but I guess it depends on the state.

In AZ there is no limit. You can open-carry ten guns, if you can find a way to do that, and conceal another dozen, if you can find the room. As for the super-shorty, if you can conceal it, go ahead - but it takes special paperwork just to buy one. Heck, you could conceal a dozen of them if you don't mind the weight.

Don't know but I would like to CCW this. The SUPER-SHORTY 12-gauge shotgun. It is considered a AOW and because it never started out as a shotgun and isn't meant to be fired from the shoulder, it is not considered a long gun. The shorty site says it can be a CCW but I guess it depends on the state.

CCW? You want to conceal carry a 16.5"-19.5" firearm?

If you want to go the route of carrying something bigger, Link Removed would be a better option, especially in .44 Magnum in the woods. It is an actual pistol, i.e., no NFA paperwork required. Another option is a large-bore (.460 S&W Magnum, .454 Casull and/or .45 Colt) revolver.

On the street, this is nonsensical. If you ever have fired a pistol grip shotgun, you know why. You won't have the time to deploy that fore grip in a self defense situation.

If you want to go all-out mall ninja, then this is certainly the right tool for you.

They are pretty cool, but I don't think I care to carry one.

Link Removed

New Mexico CCW permit allows only one concealed weapon. However, being an open carry state, I can find no restrictions as to the number that can be openly carried. We can also carry as many as we wish in our vehicles, without permit.

I normally carry two (Texas) as far as I know carry as much as you can conceal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I normally carry my twin glock 21s, my 'Widow Makers', one on each hip. I'm just as deadly with either hand. Then I keep my hammerless .38 to the small of my back, and also a longarm over my shoulder. I also keep at least two knives on me as well as my security badge I bought from galls, I wear that for legitimacy when I patrol my neighborhood.

I normally carry my twin glock 21s, my 'Widow Makers', one on each hip. I'm just as deadly with either hand. Then I keep my hammerless .38 to the small of my back, and also a longarm over my shoulder. I also keep at least two knives on me as well as my security badge I bought from galls, I wear that for legitimacy when I patrol my neighborhood.

LOL, a security badge for the neighborhood/mall ninja! You are now complete.

Link Removed

FYI: In some states it is illegal to impersonate a security officer as a license is required. From Link Removed:

Impersonating a Security Officer

Sec. 1702.3875. Impersonating Security Officer; Offense

(a) A person commits an offense if the person:

1. impersonates a commissioned or noncommissioned security officer with the intent to induce another to submit to the person’s pretended authority or to rely on the person’s pretended acts of a security officer; or
2. knowingly purports to exercise any function that requires registration as a noncommissioned security officer or a security officer commission.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back