How long does the mail take?

Stevtrains

I called today 10/15 and they told me my permit was issued today. Does anyone know how long it takes them to get it in the mail?

I figure the mail is the mail. I've seen stuff from two states away take three days, and stuff from two cities away take two weeks. I hope it arrives quickly for you.

in the mail....

Hello from Erie Co......I was told that also on the 7TH. My permit was with the signing judge. I was expecting it this week but so far MIA...I must say that I was treated very fairly and politely during my attempts to track the progress of my permit...Erie co. clerk Kathy Hochul's office responded to my inquiries in a professional manner, and did not treat me like I was a bother to them... I am anxiously waiting for the mail...PEACE:yu:

Sorry to say that just because it was issued today, does not mean that it was mailed today.. It could sit in a stack..
I would think that you should have it within a week..

BTW - when did you mail your application and it looks like you applied for a Non-Res?

The mail takes 9 days, My permit was issued on 10/22, arrived on 10/31, sent the application on 9/26. 5 weeks exactly! :biggrin:

Sorry to bump this up, being it's a few weeks old without a post. But how do you know when it's been approved/issued? I'd like to know when mine is in the mail before I get it. I can't wait for it!

how long does the mail take?

I called today 10/15 and they told me my permit was issued today. Does anyone know how long it takes them to get it in the mail?

As a former letter carrier, I was walking my route getting letters ready for the next address, and I came to a letter addressed to a person in Philly, Pa, and the return address was from Linden, Pa, and I was in Tenn.
Hope it arrives soon.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back