How do you get your gun back from Wa. State police???

spf159753

Delete please

delete

Last edited:
Don't get arrested.

Don't get arrested then you would not have the problem in the first place.

But really - get a lawyer.

Way to go you made him delete his post and go home. Thats what I get for being a late comer to the post. While your advice is good it does not help answer the question being asked.

Way to go you made him delete his post and go home. Thats what I get for being a late comer to the post. While your advice is good it does not help answer the question being asked.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend, just sarcastic. I do find it a little... Silly that someone with such a problem would seek answers on a forum rather than consulting a lawyer.

Perhaps, my sarcasm was a bit rough but
I did answer the persons question to the best of my ability/knowledge. I told him what I'd do, which is to get a lawyer. Heck, I bet just telling the police deprtment to expect a call from his lawyer would get them moving.

But really, I'd start with not getting arrested in the first place... Dangit there I go again. :)

What the hell, man. :mad: You don't have to be doing something illegal to get arrested. Plenty of open carriers have been detained for legally carrying a firearm.

Also, not everyone can afford a lawyer. If i had my firearm confiscated by WSP, I'd check forums before spending money on a lawyer. You know why? Because it can be informative, and most of all: FREE!

What the hell, man. :mad: You don't have to be doing something illegal to get arrested. Plenty of open carriers have been detained for legally carrying a firearm.

Also, not everyone can afford a lawyer. If i had my firearm confiscated by WSP, I'd check forums before spending money on a lawyer. You know why? Because it can be informative, and most of all: FREE!

I never said that the OP was guilty of anything. I made a sarcastic but very true statement that the first solution to his problem was to not have been arrested in the first place. I also gave him very good advice, to talk to a lawyer. In this great country of ours you can get one of those for FREE via a public defender (I know the're not the best but that's not really relevant to the discussion) so being able to afford one is not really an issue.

But the real issue is people need to get a sense of humor and learn to recognize sarcasm when they see it.

Charges dropped.
I got gun back !!!
Stuff happens. No lawyer needed, plus I can't afford one !!!
I was Innocent anyways.
I was in a bad situation, that got resolved. Not everyone who is arrested is guilty of a crime they are charged with.
Public defender was great.

Glad you got it resolved. I never said you were guilty, don't think that I implied you were either. I was being sarcastic.

Fact is that the innocent do get in trouble and in my opinion it's best not to rely on forums for legal advice... in the end you did talk to a lawyer who got it resolved for you so guess my advice was not so bad after all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back