Holster shopping

njsportsman

I am looking for a holster for my Taurus 617. Never really considered carrying it but, think I may want to start for certain situations. Normally carry my Glock 19 in a super tuck. I know it's preference but, just looking for what people prefer and ideas. Thanks

For concealed carry if your already familiar with the Supertuck and can afford it why not grab one that fits your other gun too?

I had a similar thread a few days/weeks back and i ended up purchasing the Supertuck...still waiting on it though. A few others i was recommended....

Kholster, Don Hume products, Comp Tac MTAC IWB.

If your budgets wide open you have a lot of choices, but i am just thinking from you already having a Supertuck you would be pleased with another that fits your Taurus.

For concealed carry if your already familiar with the Supertuck and can afford it why not grab one that fits your other gun too?

I had a similar thread a few days/weeks back and i ended up purchasing the Supertuck...still waiting on it though. A few others i was recommended....

Kholster, Don Hume products, Comp Tac MTAC IWB.

If your budgets wide open you have a lot of choices, but i am just thinking from you already having a Supertuck you would be pleased with another that fits your Taurus.

Supertuck doesn't make a holster for a revolver at least from what I can see. M-TAC shows a couple of revolver holsters none of which fit the Taurus 617 and Kholster I am not crazy about.

I am looking for a holster for my Taurus 617. Never really considered carrying it but, think I may want to start for certain situations. Normally carry my Glock 19 in a super tuck. I know it's preference but, just looking for what people prefer and ideas. Thanks

Supertuck sounds good to me,,,they make them for all models

Comptac makes some nice j frames but Crossbreeds have always made carrying a nice experience for me. LOVE EM!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back