Holster for Sig P220 Dark Elite

EdMP3006

Hey Everybody

I'm trying to figure out which would be the best holster for me to use for my 220..... Link Removed

Its the Dark Elite w/o the threaded barrel and it also has the picatinny rail....which do you think would be best out of these three.... Blackhawk Standard CQC Concealment Holster, Blackhawk CQC SERPA Holster or Blackhawk CQC Level 2 Serpa Sportster Holster

I would also like to open carry with which ever one I choose, so that I can wear it during the Open Holster rallies (minus my Sig) that we have here in MD trying to get CCW passed

Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

As I understand it, the terms "CQC" and "Sportster" are mutually exclusive. That being said, I would (and did) opt for the CQC SERPA. The Sportster is a poly material and only comes with a paddle, no belt loop. The CQC is a carbon fiber construction and comes with both a paddle and a belt loop.

The Standard offers only level one retention. If you are ever going to OC (I do realize that you are in MD) you should have at least level 2 retention.

So basically you would say go with the Blackhawk Level 2 Serpa?

... I would (and did) opt for the CQC SERPA...
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. I love mine. The adjustable cant is great. It rides nice and tight against your hip. The paddle is a great design. There is NO WAY it would slip off your waistband/belt if secured properly. Unfortunately, it's curve does not quite fit my hip and therefor digs in. So, I only use the belt loop, which works quite well. I will likely buy no other OWB.

I own a P220 carry dark elite. I bought the sepra level 3 tactical with auto lock .
Don't holster the weapon, the beaver tail will cause it to stick in the holster. Blackhawk says they do not make a holster with auto lock for the Sig P220 carry dark elite. Are there any other producers that work with this pistol?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back