Hello everyone, I'm NEW! Can you please comment on my "statement of need" for RI CCW

Is this an acceptable "statement of need" for a CCW permit?

• Yes - It needs no changes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No - You need to make changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needs to be completely rewritten.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the whole New England area is mostly afraid of guns (save Vermont). I am actually a fairly liberal voter, but I am soon to be a single issue voter, I need a sheriff that believes in the second amendment. (I actually don't care what the hell he believes, but he needs to follow the laws of the SHALL ISSUE state.

The people up here have mostly never even held a gun, or had the chance to shoot one. Most people naturally are afraid of thing we don't know much about.

My solution: Bring everyone you know that is somewhere between "gun weary" and "anti-gunner" and bring them to the range. Shoot some lead, make some noise, and show them a good time. This whole issue can be resolved overnight if we could just educate the people of New England. (Fun fact...in RI we call our SBR's "Sawed-off rifles" and make them totally illegal to own or shoot. Doesn't matter if you have the federal tax stamp or not. Same deal with suppressors.)

I work for the Navy and don't have the luxury of moving. Plus I can't carry a weapon on base at all, and see how safe it is to walk around Ft. Hood lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back