He sure showed me lol

tricolordad

Banned
I went to pick up my wife at work today, waited in the lobby for her to clock out and got approached by a snob who was (rather appropriately) wearing a Chicago Cubs t-shirt with a picture of the state of Illinois on it. He slapped his kid on the shoulder after exiting the bathroom (which they were in for approximately 15 seconds) and puffed his chest out and asked in a loud and obnoxious voice: "Do you always carry that THING like that?!" while pointing to my carry. I said, "Yeah, I do. Why?" and he sneered and declared "When you do that you make it harder for those of us who DO carry." while attempting to walk away quickly. lol yeah ok, you got a gun. The way he emphasized and shouted "THING" and failed to add "concealed" after the word carry let me know he's never handled a gun in his life. My wife along with a few of her co-workers busted out laughing when I shouted "Keep walkin sucka!"

It got me thinking though, why is it that the 1% who are anti so conceited as to think that I only OC to offend them and only them? Obviously, this was a visitor to our town as I am fairly popular to the residents of this fair town. I saw two other people OCing this week, which I may be responsible for since I remember one of them approaching me at the park and asking if I was an activist or "just carrying." I'm glad he finally got over the fear of other people's fear!

He is teaching his son that it's badass to irritate people who carry guns. Then they can be tough and cool together in their backyard lol

I was going to say something about how you would never be belligerent or antagonistic in public, then it occurred to me that away from your computer (you know out in the real world where people actually have to cash the checks their mouth writes) you probably aren’t

I went to pick up my wife at work today, waited in the lobby for her to clock out and got approached by a snob who was (rather appropriately) wearing a Chicago Cubs t-shirt with a picture of the state of Illinois on it. He slapped his kid on the shoulder after exiting the bathroom (which they were in for approximately 15 seconds) and puffed his chest out and asked in a loud and obnoxious voice: "Do you always carry that THING like that?!" while pointing to my carry. I said, "Yeah, I do. Why?" and he sneered and declared "When you do that you make it harder for those of us who DO carry." while attempting to walk away quickly. lol yeah ok, you got a gun. The way he emphasized and shouted "THING" and failed to add "concealed" after the word carry let me know he's never handled a gun in his life. My wife along with a few of her co-workers busted out laughing when I shouted "Keep walkin sucka!"

It got me thinking though, why is it that the 1% who are anti so conceited as to think that I only OC to offend them and only them? Obviously, this was a visitor to our town as I am fairly popular to the residents of this fair town. I saw two other people OCing this week, which I may be responsible for since I remember one of them approaching me at the park and asking if I was an activist or "just carrying." I'm glad he finally got over the fear of other people's fear!
Say nothing. Don't encourage the azzhats.

I was going to say something about how you would never be belligerent or antagonistic in public, then it occurred to me that away from your computer (you know out in the real world where people actually have to cash the checks their mouth writes) you probably aren’t

Ok, if you say so lady

Lol yeah I let some of them be. This guy was just too much, had to sling some mud back at him.

Reminds me of the one person to give me grief so far.

"People are shot for open carrying back where I come from."

Oh...where do you come from?

"Texas."

*face Palm* you do realize it's illegal to open carry in Texas right?

Some people...

Reminds me of the one person to give me grief so far.

"People are shot for open carrying back where I come from."

Oh...where do you come from?

"Texas."

*face Palm* you do realize it's illegal to open carry in Texas right?

Some people...

Lol i hear that.

I started another thread about a trip to taco bell. That guy was one of my favorite liberals. This guy just annoys me. Plus I hate the Cubs. Sammy Sosa? Sammy Dopa.

Don't add fuel to a fire when armed

I agree with what you do and fully support your right to do it. Just one caution: the shouted reply "Keep walkin sucka" would put you in grave danger (legally) if a "situation" developed. Being armed means being mellow. Please, no offense intended - next time walk away without the shout. Of course he deserved it - but the hassle of a confrontation must be avoided at nearly all costs. He was a fool to annoy you - but you have MUCH more to lose. Please ignore verbal fools, you are above that.

I agree with what you do and fully support your right to do it. Just one caution: the shouted reply "Keep walkin sucka" would put you in grave danger (legally) if a "situation" developed. Being armed means being mellow. Please, no offense intended - next time walk away without the shout. Of course he deserved it - but the hassle of a confrontation must be avoided at nearly all costs. He was a fool to annoy you - but you have MUCH more to lose. Please ignore verbal fools, you are above that.

This is true... at least in some states, mine included. If you are a party to the encounter, either initially or as part of the escalation, you lose your vale of innocence. You don't want to do this. If there is going to be a BG, let it be the other guy.

While I agree your within your rights to OC. Yelling things at uneducated (about firearms) people with their kids makes you more to blame than him. We need to take the high road with these encounters.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is true... at least in some states, mine included. If you are a party to the encounter, either initially or as part of the escalation, you lose your vale of innocence. You don't want to do this. If there is going to be a BG, let it be the other guy.

In Colorado had the guy busted him in the chops it would have been mutual combat

In Colorado had the guy busted him in the chops it would have been mutual combat

I am a Tae Kwon Do instructor as well as a 3rd kyu in Shorin-Ryu karate. The day a 350 pound lardass who sweats just from walking gets a right hook in on me is the day I find my long lost twin.

True, I could have refrained from calling him sucka, but I knew by the way he hauled ass outta there that it took everything he had to confront me. Had he turned around and wanted to fight, I could have handled him pretty easily. "Men" that out of shape shouldn't fight.

I am a Tae Kwon Do instructor as well as a 3rd kyu in Shorin-Ryu karate. The day a 350 pound lardass who sweats just from walking gets a right hook in on me is the day I find my long lost twin.

What the hell it's the internet, I'm an eleven year old female superhero named hit girl.

What the hell it's the internet, I'm an eleven year old female superhero named hit girl.

No, you are an anti social, self-serving douchebag from Colorado who disappeared from his day job (arguing and being a "sheepdog") for a few months once Colorado legalized weed. And you seem to have homosexual tendencies, which explains the picture and your preference to save your own ass. Kinda like an 11 year old girl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back