Hard to load Smith and Wesson Sigma Magazines?

eric1187

Is anyone else having a problem with the smith and wesson sigma mags. I just got mine yesterday and there are hi cap 15+1 but I can hardly fit 10 in there without forcing them in there I dont wanna break it.

Is anyone else having a problem with the smith and wesson sigma mags. I just got mine yesterday and there are hi cap 15+1 but I can hardly fit 10 in there without forcing them in there I dont wanna break it.

Sigma Mags are pretty stiff when new. The standard Sigma 9mm mag is 16rds you shouldn't have issues until the 13th round or so. With that being said, You are aware you can not legally possess that mag in MA right?

he specifically stated they are high capacity mags. and yeah, eric, if you get caught with hicap mags (over 10 rounds) made after 1994 you can lose your ltc. just some friendly advice.

well I was under the impression that they where high cap mags i realized after I posted this that they where only 10 rounds and I also did remember that you cant have those in mass it completely slipped my mind. That was my bad guys lol

For those who live in free states and even for our unfortunate friends in the slave states the Butler Creek UpLULA™ Univ. Pistol Mag. Loader can get easy loading. I have arthritis and this tool has saved me much pain. It makes loading 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP magazines, single stack and double stack a breeze to load.

Link Removed

First of all let's get our terminology straight. The gun is designed to hold that many rounds in the magazine. A "hi cap" magazine for this gun would be a 100 round magazine. Let's not help those individuals out there that seek to take away your rights to self defense.

With that said, I have 14 round mags and have no problems loading mine, that last round can be a little tricky but thats any mag. I'd say it just needs some breaking in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back