Gunsmoke

Raider-3

Has anyone been there yet? Went there today, I guess it is cool, but if your not a high roller or part of the good ole boys club, it will be a quick visit there. Trying to talk with a sales rep there, and someone else comes in asking for Rich, and mid sentence the rep leaves me to cater to this guys needs. I found another guy to ask about a hunting rifle. So they walk me to there case, as they are opening it he asks me my budget, I tell him a thousand and he closes the door on me and tells me not here for a thousand.

I actually was planning on going there after watching their show on the Discovery channel but if that was your experience, then they can go screw themselves. Ill just keep going to 5280 armory 5 minutes away from there, or Gander Mountain, both of which where us "not worthy" common folk go and are respected.

Its kinda of cool to see. It kinda reminds me of the fine gun section at bass pro. But I could never buy anything there.

I'm really not a fand of the show...They wine to much, they are the flashy side of the gun business...Everyone that they invite to the show has lots of money or a trust fund baby...

I'm not saying that sons of guns are classy, but they are a bit more down to earth that gunsmoke.

it is really cheese... 2 thumbs down to the show...

Hey good call Deserteagle. 5280 was awesome. They will set me up with the rifle and scope combo I am looking for. The guy hung sound and answered all the questions my wife amd I both had. Thanks

Hey good call Deserteagle. 5280 was awesome. They will set me up with the rifle and scope combo I am looking for. The guy hung sound and answered all the questions my wife amd I both had. Thanks

I love that place. I bought my first gun there when I was 18 and they treated me with respect rather than like some stupid kid. Ever since then I have loved going there and checking out their huge selection of guns, especially ARs.

Yea the guy I was talking to told me they deal mostly in tactical firearms but can get me what I want for hunting.

I watched half of one show. Didn't like the show and decided that the shop was a place I would never visit.

Disagree

I've shopped at Gunsmoke multiple times and have always been treated with respect. My wife has gone with me once and they were very helpful towards us and welcoming of our two young kids.

I'be also visited 5280, which was a nice shop as well.

I guess the owner is a cheap skate. My dad bought his pistol from a friend who worked under the owner of gunsmoke. The owner couldnt even pay the friend and had to just give him the gun instead thinking that substitutes for a paycheck.

If that was on the TV show, its fake. I dont believe a thing on their show, especially since the real store looks nothing like what they show on their TV show.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back