Gun Shop in the NMB area?

Safebustr

I live in NMB and wonder if anyone could recommend a gun shop, I have been to a few and find their pricing to be outrageous.
I don't think 20% over MSRP is a good deal but found that one shop thought it was doing me a favor by having a good stock....
Bass P had a more reasonable price but not the weapon I was looking for.
Any suggestions?

I live in NMB and wonder if anyone could recommend a gun shop, I have been to a few and find their pricing to be outrageous.
I don't think 20% over MSRP is a good deal but found that one shop thought it was doing me a favor by having a good stock....
Bass P had a more reasonable price but not the weapon I was looking for.
Any suggestions?
I've done well at Bakers pawn shop in Conway. Nice folks and they'll get it for you. Bakers Pawn Shop : Anything You Can Imagine!

In my experience, the best place to buy guns in South Carolina is... Well, not in South Carolina. I suggest finding an FFL to do your transfers (usually about $25-$40) and do your shopping with online dealers or GunBroker.

Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns for Sale at GunBroker.com

One place to avoid, based on an experience I'm trying to help get resolved for a friend right now, is Doc's Gun Exchange in Florence. Calling him a crook would be a disservice to criminals everywhere.

In my experience, the best place to buy guns in South Carolina is... Well, not in South Carolina. I suggest finding an FFL to do your transfers (usually about $25-$40) and do your shopping with online dealers or GunBroker.

Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns for Sale at GunBroker.com

One place to avoid, based on an experience I'm trying to help get resolved for a friend right now, is Doc's Gun Exchange in Florence. Calling him a crook would be a disservice to criminals everywhere.

I have always had good experience with Doc's. They are in the middle with prices, always lower than Norman's, usually a little higher than Southland and haven't had any problems with them. Sorry to hear that you have.

:pleasantry:Head up to Little River and visit the Little River Pawn Shop. They've got Glocks, Sig's, Rugers, Kimbers, Kel-Tec 380's and 9's, LCP's and LCR's as well as a good selection of used snub nosed revolvers. If it's in their store, you will not find a better price from Murrells Inlet to the NC State line. Bill

I find what I want then call all the shops and ask what their price is if they order it. Where I live there is around a $20 difference between shops.

.......One place to avoid, based on an experience I'm trying to help get resolved for a friend right now, is Doc's Gun Exchange in Florence. Calling him a crook would be a disservice to criminals everywhere.

I have had a good experience(s) at Doc's. He may come over as gruff, but he will answer your (my) even stupid questions when I was just beginning to consider Carry. I hope you can come back to say your concerns were handled to a mutual satisfaction.

Symtron

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back