Gun Owners of America Oppose Eric Holder

Did anyone get a reply back wihen they wrote their senator? I got a bs one talking about his record blah blah, nothing about support of anti gun and that maybe senator durbin will not support or anything. what crap. Senators are supposed to on our side, not ignore us

Yes I did last night. It was a noncommital type of answer......But both of our Senators a Democrates. Did I that spell that right? De or Da?

Thank you for contacting me about the nomination of Eric Holder to be the next Attorney General of the United States. I understand your concerns.

Mr. Holder's nomination will come before the Senate Judiciary Committee when the 111th Congress convenes in the new year. I fully expect that my colleagues on this committee will vigorously question Mr. Holder about his background and qualifications. Should this nominee come before me for a vote, I will certainly keep your views in mind.

Pretty much the same non-answer I got from Bill Nelson (D). But it was more of an answer than I got from Mel Martinez (RINO)

Not sure what else we could have done. There are just to many voters that are clueless.

you nailed it on the head, they never had true freedom so they dont know what they're missing or what they're giving away for free that witch they did not work for

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back