Gun Gripes 95: "Open Carry"

I saw this being discussed over at OCDO and replied there.... Link Removed
Basically I call BS and throw the trolling flag on them. I argue that being one of the more popular gun channels on YT there is no way they could not know the politics, controversies and reasons behind the Open Carry advocates. Their follow up video is just them crawfishing and still doing even more trolling. Worse, if they aren't trolling then they are completely clueless and anything else they have to say is highly suspect from now on.
You can see my full reply at the link I posted above but here it is again->
My reply is-
What gets me is that these guys have built a VERY popular YouTube channel which has grown beyond just a couple of guys giving advise at a gun counter. They host events where other YouTube gun guys come out and meet with industry to test guns and gear that are about to hit the shelves or is being developed. The have lots of connection in the "gun media". They are not insulated from what is happening in the rest of the country with regards to Open Carry or any other gun related news.
With the attention that Open Carry has been getting in the past decade, especially the work being done by groups like Hells' Saints and Open Carry Texas, you would almost have to actively avoid any sort of gun publication or media to not know what is going on. I honestly can't accept that they were unaware of the reasons for long gun carry demonstrations taking place around the US. This leads me to think that they are either-
A- Completely clueless as they claim to be about 2A matters outside of their particular State
or
B- They are lying and trying to crawfish their way out of some bad statements.
I've never been a subscriber of their channel and am not a fan of theirs on YouTube. Frankly, from watching those two videos I have zero respect for anything they say. Their credability is nonexistant and I see little reason to consider them anything other than a pair of Fudds. They are not worth my time.

They have chosen their side, they will not get help from my side if they ever need it. They wanted faction, they got it.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Watched a few minutes of the video. Gather they give more support to CC than OC in regards to pistols and think an AR over the shoulder in a big mall box store is less than a great idea. I would think folks with brains larger than a county fair gold fish would tend to agree with them. However i am no doubt in error, cause there is always folks that see OC of bazooks at little girl dance recitals a grand idea.

Too bad the old guy with the beard passed away. I quit watching them when he died.

'In matters of absolute truth (right, or wrong) history proves that majority opinions are usually incorrect.' - Socrates

Talking about members in a derogatory fashion, rather than politely staying on topic. Go figure.

Gun control is absolutely on topic when it comes to whether or not we should open carry.

You and the MDA don't deserve much more as members here when you try and hide your purpose.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

A rant.....

Anyone who espouses any form of restriction(s) upon the right to keep and bear arms is in favor of gun control. It doesn't matter how those restrictions might be considered to be "reasonable" because what one person considers "reasonable" another person might consider "unreasonable"... nor does it matter if those restrictions are considered "appropriate" because what one person considers "appropriate" another person might consider "inappropriate"... nor does it matter if those restrictions are considered "acceptable" because what one person considers "acceptable" another person might consider "unacceptable"...

But the thing that must be understood.... the one thing that remains constant regardless of what restrictions are wanted...........

Those who want to impose restrictions really arrogantly believe themselves to be so special.. so important... so superior... that they should have the power to decree who is "allowed" and, more importantly, who is NOT "allowed" to exercise a natural right.

Never forget... those in power set the standards for what is "reasonable", "appropriate", and "acceptable". And the goal of those in power (or want to have power over others) is always the same.... to remove any threat to remaining in (or exerting a measure of)........ power.

From the top office in the country all the way down to the anti gunner to the anti gunner lite gun owner... the desire is the same... to exert some measure of power (tell/make other people what to do) over others.

All the BS arguments always used to deflect, diminish, demean, ridicule, and insult in

End rant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back