Gun Control Debate Please Join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, did anyone that's been over there see where the one guy from NY said that the P'sOTUS have only been serving a maximum of two terms for the last 50 years or so? :nono: What an uneducated idiot.

I thought about joining and just laying into all of them, their ignorance and stupidity.....

....but then I decided to go make a sandwich instead.

Check this out

This is for KINGOFTHEDEMO

I went to that site to lend you a hand, however I just could not bring myself to talk directly with these knuckleheads. Instead I thought I'd pass this onto you. Hope you like it.

Please go to:
Link Removed civilization.html

This is one of the best pro gun posts I have ever read!

I read some of that junk - wonder what they thought about guns around 1940. Without them then, they might be speaking german today ...

PS: read the munchkin, pretty good ...

Over the coarse of history, it has ben proven many many times in war and peace, if the common person depends on the goverment and police authority's to protect them they will be badly hurt or die, some just refuse to beleve that hopefully no harm will come to them, untill some SOB sticks him or her with a knife while there pumping gas

This is for KINGOFTHEDEMO

I went to that site to lend you a hand, however I just could not bring myself to talk directly with these knuckleheads. Instead I thought I'd pass this onto you. Hope you like it.

Please go to:
Link Removed civilization.html

This is one of the best pro gun posts I have ever read!

Thanks for the great info Dootman, I will post that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back