Gun Belts

kycentral

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in Lexington or Louisville that sold gun belts? I know I can order online, but as this would be my first true gun belt I would like to check one out in person first. I stopped by Buds Gun Shop in Lexington, but they did not carry any. Might there be a place that deals with leather in either city that makes them or sales brand name belts such as Galco or any of the ones I can find online? Thanks for your time.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in Lexington or Louisville that sold gun belts? I know I can order online, but as this would be my first true gun belt I would like to check one out in person first. I stopped by Buds Gun Shop in Lexington, but they did not carry any. Might there be a place that deals with leather in either city that makes them or sales brand name belts such as Galco or any of the ones I can find online? Thanks for your time.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not. Gall's on Palumbo & Todd Road carries 5.11 Operator's Belts. These are designed the be rigid in all the right places, they fasten via velcro, they're 1.75" wide. They run about $40, well worth it!

Thanks for the reply Tango, I will give that a thought for some pants, but mainly wear jeans/slacks and was thinking of leather that would go with either. Never hurts to have more than one choice.

Check out the Galco website. I have several CLB5 belts. They are comfortable and stiff enough for carry.

Can you spell "Beltman"? The last gun belt you'll ever need to buy. (I have a brown and a black one, so I guess I was wrong about how many you'll need. LOL)

I love my Galco. Got it in Lex, I think at a place called Antique Firearms like 10 years ago. Wear it pretty much every day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back