~Grandma Has a GUN!~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Granny Get Your Gun: 65-Year-Old Woman Thwarts Robbery Using Her Pistol and 2 Rounds
Posted on August 2, 2012 A 65-year-old woman fired two rounds from a handgun at five masked men after they attempted to rob her jewelry store in Garden Grove, Calif. on Sunday. Her shots sent the men fleeing in such a panic that they literally tripped over each other trying to exit the store, KTLA reports.

65-Year-Old Woman Fires Two Rounds at Five Men After They Try to Rob Her Jewelry Store, Chases Them Down Street | Video | TheBlaze.com

You Go Granny...I know one of these type grannies, she's 91 and still lives alone and drives her car....she's a hoot...owns a 9mm pistol and it's always loaded and ready..

I was raised with Women (capitalized on purpose) who can shoot. My mother and her sisters were raised hunting small game. Mom was also the best fisherman in the family. That being said, we didn't have guns in the house when I was growing up. We also didn't lock our doors and left the keys in the ignition of our cars. Times have changed. I am a great-grandmother who is armed. I find that I really enjoy shooting. I also love the feeling of empowerment I get from knowing that I can defend myself and my loved ones. Hurray for Granny in Garden Grove, CA. She taught a valuable lesson to those men.

I was raised with Women (capitalized on purpose) who can shoot. My mother and her sisters were raised hunting small game. Mom was also the best fisherman in the family. That being said, we didn't have guns in the house when I was growing up. We also didn't lock our doors and left the keys in the ignition of our cars. Times have changed. I am a great-grandmother who is armed. I find that I really enjoy shooting. I also love the feeling of empowerment I get from knowing that I can defend myself and my loved ones. Hurray for Granny in Garden Grove, CA. She taught a valuable lesson to those men.

Why capitalized? Hmmmm

That's only remarkable in this age of wimpy people all over the country. Most women know how to shoot where I live, and I'm not the only one who carries by a long shot. It shouldn't be remarkable at all. I'll be 66 years old next month... and I've already had to shoot a man to save my life.

Link Removed
By Susan Callaway, Editor

I live and therefore I am. I don't need any other person's permission to live or defend myself. I don't need anyone's vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I don't NEED to explain myself. I don't NEED any reasons at all.

I applaud heartily for her not wanting to be celebrated on camera for doing what we all should be doing... protecting what is ours from those that would steal it. Three cheers!!

My boyfriend and I were shooting one day and my mom came out of the house with her gun...my boyfriend stated behind me until he realized she was going to let him shoot it. Now he feels accepted! Before he thought he was a goner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back