Good Morning All...My New Business...

joatesiii

I have decided to get my Federal Firearms License and start a new business. The business is called Gemini Guns and I have recently set up a Facebook page for it. If you would care to watch us grow, just head over to Facebook and pull up the Gemini Guns page and "like" it. Everything has been set up, including the ATF interview, which is later this month. If you stop by, I look forward to seeing you on the page...be well my friends.

Good luck to you sir... your efforts are what create jobs, I thank you for your service to our country and for your efforts in your business.

Searched for Gemini Guns on FB and got a page with a young lady with her 'guns' sticking out. Don't think it's your page. Can you post the link?

Best of luck. You'll need a lot more "likes" to get bumped above the Gemini Guns with her guns hanging out. lol

Hey! I found the same set of .45's! :biggrin: James, you truly are well endowed with firearms!! :wink: Oh wait! I found your real page. I like the logo! Good luck with it.

Searched for Gemini Guns on FB and got a page with a young lady with her 'guns' sticking out. Don't think it's your page. Can you post the link?

I did the same....lol. It is listed under pages not people. They were some nice young guns too. :)

I've been wanting my FFL too for a time now, since the FRAUD took office. Got to wait to generate some revenue first though. Went to your FB page and "liked" it. Good luck in your endeavor, hope you do well.

Good luck. And always remember... YOU BUILT IT, not because of government but in spite of it.

Just an update for you...the ATF interview has been completed and it was very easy...the investigator was very helpful and supportive...now just need to wait for the license to come in the mail...

for each of you, have a magnificent Thanksgiving...we still have Americans located in places that may cause them to feel a bit less thankful...

Hello all...just to continue the update moving forward...the state sales tax permit has arrived...now the only thing remaining is the FFL to arrive in the mail...should not be long now...I must say that the overall process is not difficult, it simply takes some time to put it all together...have a great holiday to you and yours...

Hello all...just to continue the update moving forward...the state sales tax permit has arrived...now the only thing remaining is the FFL to arrive in the mail...should not be long now...I must say that the overall process is not difficult, it simply takes some time to put it all together...have a great holiday to you and yours...
Good luck in your business. We got our FFL in an e-mail a couple days before the printed one arrived.

Ok...another update for you...the Federal Firearms License arrived today...I have submitted the NICS enrollment form to the FBI, and they have already called me to notify me that we are all set up and ready to use NICS...not that any of you may wish to get your license, and I must say that it is not difficult...it just takes time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back