Good guy stops mass murder

Bob_M

An Uber driver with a concealed handgun prevented a mass shooting in Chicago

Another good guy saves lives..... :smile:

Link Removed

I do applaud the Uber driver! But I would like to hear what the driver has to deal with the city of Chicago with Rahm back in as Mayor. I would expect that when the dust settles the city will do ALL they can to make life hard on him.

Sorry for being negative on this but I do know Chicago and IL politics. They will do all they can to destroy this guy because his actions makes a GREAT point of what CC means and that can NOT stand in this lib-o-rat state!!!

Did anyone watch/listen to the short news clip posted towards the bottom of the story? They reported that the CC'er "...pulled out a shotgun and fired back at the man."

I'll bet Chicago ain't seen firepower like that on the streets since the days of Al Capone! HA! [/sarcasm]

The printed story correctly identifies the CC'er's weapon as a handgun.

Blues

I'm relieved so far to hear the Uber driver has not lost his job, been charged or is being sued all of the above are a part of the ACLU agenda. Stories like this need much more airplay!

And again it is reported that the Uber driver used a shotgun. The only police statement I've read said he used a handgun. One of the comments says he used a .45 cal. handgun that also fires a .410 shotgun shell, so I guess that commenter is of the understanding that he carries a Judge (or equivalent). Does anyone know what the truth is here?

If he was firing .410 shells, I'm not at all surprised that the perp is still alive, or that he has wounds spread out all over his body. It would be interesting to know how many pellets actually hit the perp, and from what distance the driver was firing, if he indeed did use a Judge or similar. I doubt the ballistics of .410 rounds fired from a 3" or even 6" barrel is all that impressive against human targets from anywhere beyond a few feet.
_shrug__or__dunno__by_crula.gif

Blues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back