Good article about "laws" and cops

From westernrifleshooters blog.. a link to a good article about part of the problem with cops.... (Be sure to read the links in the article too)

The Case Against Pettiness | Simple Justice

Several very good reads extend from that link. Problem is, those who could benefit most from extending themselves to actually read and understand the most salient points, will refuse to so much as click a link if it is posted by someone who honors individual liberty over government control of even the most mundane acts, like rescuing a kitten without "proper" ID and getting killed by the state for the "crime."

We here at USA Carry are infested with various versions of "Lucy." At least one should show up in 10, 9, 8, 7..........

Or they'll just not even click on the thread because you posted it, Axe. I appreciate the post though. Thanks.

Blues

Several very good reads extend from that link. Problem is, those who could benefit most from extending themselves to actually read and understand the most salient points, will refuse to so much as click a link if it is posted by someone who honors individual liberty over government control of even the most mundane acts, like rescuing a kitten without "proper" ID and getting killed by the state for the "crime."

We here at USA Carry are infested with various versions of "Lucy." At least one should show up in 10, 9, 8, 7..........

Or they'll just not even click on the thread because you posted it, Axe. I appreciate the post though. Thanks.

Blues
Or like my wife being yanked from her car, crippled, and forced to do a drunk test without crutches because she parked crooked, within the parking space lines, at the grocery store. A one-hour ordeal. Hardcore bastard cop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back