Going To Mytle Beach!

bdlove

Well i will be going to mytle beach in a couple of weeks.Besides all of the basic laws concerning cc, is there anything else i should know about carrying in Myrtle Beach?

Well i will be going to mytle beach in a couple of weeks.Besides all of the basic laws concerning cc, is there anything else i should know about carrying in Myrtle Beach?

Nothing unusual here. Same laws as the rest of the state. I carry here all the time. Toughest challenge is staying out of places that serve alcohol for on premise consumption.

Nothing unusual here. Same laws as the rest of the state. I carry here all the time. Toughest challenge is staying out of places that serve alcohol for on premise consumption.

thats what I was thinking! Just wanted to be sure! Can never be too careful. I hope they change the law about the restaraunts. Hate having to leave my PDA in the car!

Thanks badarac!

I grew up near MB. Probably gonna be hot hot HOT!! I don't have anything constructive to add, just wanted to say have fun! :laugh:

I wish we would change that law about restaurants. I don't have a problem with no guns in Bars and Nightclubs. heck, even Wyatt Earp didn't allow that. But restaurants are COMPLETELY different. It's double PIA for me. I don't drink anymore, so why can't I have a gun with me? Secondly, in downtown Charleston, you may have to park a ways from the restaurant. What if I am confronted on the streets while walking to the restaurant> I need my gun with me.

It's time for that part of the law to change. And NO, I don't want to "check" my gun when I go into a restaurant. I don't want anybody touching that gun but me. Some gun hater may be the one handling it, and intentionally screw something up on the gun so it doesn't fire, or unload it, or anything. Then I'd have to come back and shoot them, if I got away alive after the confrontation where I needed the gun and it was not functional. LOL!! No, that gun stays with me 100% of the time when I'm carrying out and about!

It's a crazy law. I stop at the deli to get a sandwich and the deli has tables to eat inside. They sell wine and beer so I have to get off the bike, Lock the gun in the saddlebag, get my sandwich, get the gun back out, and take off. All this gun handling in the middle of a busy parking lot. The other place that makes me nuts is the bowling alley. I'm a league secretary and carry cash to the car but I can't carry in the bowling alley because they have a bar. This is definitely a law that needs to go away.

Oh BTW... to any Badguys reading this that was just a make believe story about the cash. :biggrin:

It is a crazy law! Send a letter to your reps. This really works. Several years ago our lifetime fishing license had no provision for salt water. I sent letters to every single representative. Received replies from every single Republican, and none from Democrats, I guess because I was registered Republican(?).

Anyway, it took a two years but they changed the law, with bipartisan support. Should be able to change this one as well.

I grew up near MB. Probably gonna be hot hot HOT!! I don't have anything constructive to add, just wanted to say have fun! :laugh:

Thanks man! We are leaving on a fri and coming back on sun. Not gonna be there too long. I know whcich restaraunts we will be dining at and all of them serve alcohol. So gun will be left in car:cray: But other than that i plan on keepin it on me!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back