Girlfriend got her South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit

foots402

:pleasantry:My girlfriend got her CWP in 68 days wow! Receive Oct 14 got it back on Dec 22nd.

Always like happy endings......

Our new Gov is a 2nd Amendment Supporter. Maybe we can get OC this coming year.

SC CWP's much faster

I have received emails from students recently who got their CWP's back in 45 and 48 days.

Always like happy endings......

Our new Gov is a 2nd Amendment Supporter. Maybe we can get OC this coming year.
When my wife and I spoke to cadidate, now Governor elect Haley at a luncheon in April, she told us that if elected she would support and sign any pro-gun bill that came across her desk. When further questioned specifically about open carry, she agreed it's past time for South Carolinians.

I just hope we can get some well written bills through the house and senate, and that she keeps her word.

Agreed, I can't see any real reason why a background check should take longer than 30 days.
The simple answer is because by law they have 90 days to do the background check and get your permit issued. The more complicated answer is explaining some of the process involved.

The best way to resolve this issue will be for South Carolina to allow Constitutional Carry with a CWP option for those who wish to carry out of state. An even better solution would be to have nationwide Constitutional Carry.

But I'm not holding my breath.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back