Gestapo Tactic's @ Yellowstone National Park

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
One of the highlights of the tour was to be Yellowstone, where the tourist's arrived just as the Govt. shutdown went into effect.
Overzealous Park Rangers systematically kicked visitors out of the park, though some groups that had hotel reservations — such as Vaillancourt’s — were allowed to stay for two days.
"Those two days started out on a very sour note." she said. The tour bus stopped along the road when a large herd of bison passed nearby, and the senior citizen's wanted to take photos.
Almost immediately, an armed ranger aggressively ordered them all to get back into the bus, saying they could not “recreate.”
The tour guide, who had already paid the $300.00 fee the day before to bring the group into the park, argued that the seniors weren’t “recreating,” just taking photograph's.
The park ranger responded very angrily and said, ‘Sir, you are recreating,’ and she became overly-aggressive,” Vaillancourt said.
The seniors were forced back onboard the bus & proceeded to the Old Faithful Inn, the park’s premier lodge located adjacent to the park’s most famous site, Old Faithful.
That was as close as they could get to the site, they were not even allowed to go outside to see the famous geyser — barricades were erected around Old Faithful, and the seniors were locked inside the hotel, where armed rangers stayed at the door and held them as prisoner's.

Link Removed

See? What'd I tell you? He spends all that time golfing just thinking up creative new ways to piss us off. Just how much does it cost the government for people to step out of their car to take a picture? Absolutely nothing. What an asswipe.

See? What'd I tell you? He spends all that time golfing just thinking up creative new ways to piss us off. Just how much does it cost the government for people to step out of their car to take a picture? Absolutely nothing. What an asswipe.

Right on Peggy!

If I was one of those senior citizens, I would have flatly refused to be forced back onto that bus!

I would have told that windbag of a park ranger to 'Go on ahead and arrest me then, you fascist pig!".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back