Garden Grove CA. jewelry store attempted robbery

Captain K-man

New video of an attempted robbery at a jewelry store in Garden Grove CA. The owner had a gun. The would be robbers look like stooges trying to get out of the store and their driver almost left without them....lol. I wish there were more happy stories like this. Good for her, she did good.

Thanks for the laugh. It was out of frame but the driver Did leave one behind! The look on their face as they pushed each other out the door was couldn't have been better captured in a 3 stooges episode. Since its Komiefornia, I'd like to know if the store clerk had any charges filed against her. She certainly doesn't deserve it, but stranger things have happened.

Good for her! Having the realization that these five underprivileged children are simply victims of an economically unjust society, I just wish she would have been a better shot.
:sarcastic:

Update...This was just on my local news. The reporter said that the driver left 3 of the 5 behind and the 3 were picked up a block away. The reporter then said that the next day that 2 guys tried to rip off another jewelry store not far from where this incident happened. The owner of that shop shot 1 of those guys in the head. It is unknown if the two incidents are related.

good news hope they get all those surviving thieves asap before they do it again or kill an innocent person ..........

Update...This was just on my local news. The reporter said that the driver left 3 of the 5 behind and the 3 were picked up a block away. The reporter then said that the next day that 2 guys tried to rip off another jewelry store not far from where this incident happened. The owner of that shop shot 1 of those guys in the head. It is unknown if the two incidents are related.

Today has been a "B" of a day for me, due to increasing medical problems. I got some Marx Brothers movies to watch, but this attempted robbery video was better than Groucho or Chico combined.

In the last two weeks viewing both local television as well as national, I find it appalling that the vast majority of thugs seem to be black, don't any of the other races have thugs, what happened to diversity? LOL Store owner deserves a big thanks from the community.

In the last two weeks viewing both local television as well as national, I find it appalling that the vast majority of thugs seem to be black, don't any of the other races have thugs, what happened to diversity?

Timothy McVeigh was white. So was Hitler.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back