Funny but true

dobleceroseite

I just want to say first that this is a joke.

Round like a shot

Going to bed the other night I noticed people in my shed stealing things. I phoned the police but was told no one was in the area to help. They said they would send someone over as soon as possible. I hung up...

A minute I rang again: "hello, I called you a minute ago because there were people in my shed. You don't have to worry now, I shot them".

Within minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area plus helicopters and an armed response unit. They caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the offices said: "I thought you said you'd shot them!". To which I replied: "I thought you said there was no one available!".

Yeah. But LEOs have little patience with those who would "point out" their little shortcomings.

(Rather like Officers in the military. "I gots de rank. I must gots de brains!" Good way to think, if you want to kill your people who are depending on you to keep them alive. I know of at least one LtCol who has the soul of his XO on his concience from not listening to sage advice from his "lessors".)

Hoo-Rah! The green machine! Eats the enemy! ....as well as their own, upon occasion.

GG

Are you sure this didn't happen in Stillwater Oklahoma? Because if it did OSU would have it swept under the rug, nothing ever happens here that is violent! Just ask anyone at OSU, well atlest that is what they tell the parnents of the kids that are looking to go to the school.

Same thing can happen and has happened to me when it comes to a loose large dog roaming around the neighborhood that is scaring people. You call police and they ask if dog has bitten anyone or is acting vicious and you say no and they tell you they cannot do anything. Next time I said yes and they came.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back