fun sign

Templing

Well neighbors are ok but if I had some that we're butt heads about my guns I might make one of theses

wow, with that sign next to them i'll bet his neighbors want to infringe on his 1st amendment rights in addition to his 2nd amendment rights.

Dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn't have that sign in my front yard. Don't wanna be advertising that I have guns in the house. You never know when a thug might drop by when you're not at home in an attempt to steal my firearms. :-(

i agree but if someone is going to break in they're going to break in. i assume your firearms are just as unattainable as mine are in a break in. at least in my state it's the law that they are. that's like saying "don't put an ADT sign on your lawn, they'll know to try to circumvent the alarm system." Either you dissuade someone or you don't. "Youse pays your moneys, youse takes your chances". If someone breaks into your home and you have guns to find, they're gonna find 'em. if they can get them or not is up to you. this person i would assume has a reasonably sufficient alarm system and unattainable firearms. maybe i'm not criminally minded enough but i wouldn't attempt a burglary, nevermind a home invasion just because that sign is on their lawn. although, lol, i agree that some would be stupid enough to try. anyway, my point is, yeah, you wouldn't have that sign in your front yard. maybe this guy thinks it's worth bringing attention to his 2nd amendment rights to give up a little personal security.

i would defend to the death your right to do so, g50ae. i just wouldn't suggest it :)

Funny sign. Thankfully don't have any anti-gun neighbors (that I know of, those that I know their views are pro-gun, a couple I don't know of,) so I don't have to deal with it. (And yes, I live in a fairly liberal neighborhood.)

Let's just all pool our funds together and have a couple million bumper stickers made up, that say "UNARMED BY CHOICE." We can give them out to our friends and neighbors, bosses, co-workers. We could even put them on their cars for them. Man, wouldn't they appreciate that? What better sign of respect for their opinions and choices could we give?

Let's just all pool our funds together and have a couple million bumper stickers made up, that say "UNARMED BY CHOICE." We can give them out to our friends and neighbors, bosses, co-workers. We could even put them on their cars for them. Man, wouldn't they appreciate that? What better sign of respect for their opinions and choices could we give?

Excellent idea. How about some little yard signs, like the ones ADT and similar security companies put out, saying something like: "This house is a gun free zone. Owner does not own guns, for your safety."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back