foxnews this morning

oldvet53

fox news this morning reported that a new al-quida terrorist has been caught trying to bord a airliner in sommalia, this was reported about 30min.ago.:mad:

fox news this morning reported that a new al-quida terrorist has been caught trying to bord a airliner in sommalia, this was reported about 30min.ago.:mad:
Why do you have the :mad: face?? He was caught, right???
As the song says.. ...and another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust..

Why do you have the :mad: face?? He was caught, right???
As the song says.. ...and another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust..

because the muslim in chief is preparing to send more of these shftheads back to yemen to do more of the same, eventuly one or more will be successful!:mad:

What do you think about this? Some years back, several brothers from an outlaw MC that I rode in, boarded a plane and noticed several Middle Eastern-looking types sitting together. They stopped in the aisle as they went by, and one brother leaned down to quietly tell the presumably Muslim gentlemen that the brothers would be watching them like hawks and if they made any suspicious moves, the brothers would promptly beat the living sh#t out of 'em. They said the Middle Eastern guys never even left their seats. My thought: works for me. Admittedly, it's pretty extreme, but so is blowing up innocent civilians and dancing in the streets celebrating it. We're at war and need to do whatever it takes to defeat this enemy.

What do you think about this? Some years back, several brothers from an outlaw MC that I rode in, boarded a plane and noticed several Middle Eastern-looking types sitting together. They stopped in the aisle as they went by, and one brother leaned down to quietly tell the presumably Muslim gentlemen that the brothers would be watching them like hawks and if they made any suspicious moves, the brothers would promptly beat the living sh#t out of 'em. They said the Middle Eastern guys never even left their seats. My thought: works for me. Admittedly, it's pretty extreme, but so is blowing up innocent civilians and dancing in the streets celebrating it. We're at war and need to do whatever it takes to defeat this enemy.

I'm ok with intimidation. :pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back