Floridas New Gun Law

Excellent although it probably kills any chance of OC in Florida. This was the primary reason given for support of OC and now that it's gone the Florida OCers will have to find another path to take.

This is good news. My brother has a condo in Daytona, & I always warned him about this. Being from Mi. we don't have that problem here. If you have a CPL, laws addressing accidental exposure & printing are just plain stupid. This is a small step in the right direction. OC will come up again in the future. Hang in there.

Congrads Florida. It's a step in the right direction for sure. I hope my state (NY) follows through with something like that. But that's a dream not worth admiring just yet.

B2Tall:207823 said:
Excellent although it probably kills any chance of OC in Florida. This was the primary reason given for support of OC and now that it's gone the Florida OCers will have to find another path to take.

Yes the law started out as an OC law and this is where it ended up

Here in FL, reaction is mixed on the new law. The OC crowd are loudly against the law because they wanted OC. The CC crowd are glad to see the new law as it decriminalizes accidental exposure.

On the Florida gun board I belong to, there was a very large gap between the 2 groups.

As for me, I like the new law. I don't have to worry about my shirt blowing open as I walk into Wally World any more. If and when OC passes, I will celebrate that as well, but I won't complain about the new law just because it doesn't give us everything we want. One step at a time. Celebrate the small victories.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back