Fire Mission...

Sheldon

Link Removed
Damn arent they anti gun to the max!!!

Link Removed
Damn arent they anti gun to the max!!!

These boneheads just don't get it...Nine guns made it to New York...WOW, THAT'S A HUGE NUMBER!!! NOT....

If these were straw purchases or otherwise underhanded transfers after the purchase, then they need to go knocking on those doors, not pointing their fingers at the gun store! But then again, that wouldn't make for sensationalized news!

Also, gotta love how they worded their poll.... that's objective.... :nono:

I see this as the system working.

As said 9 guns for a city of how many millions is nothing. That they were able to trace those guns shows that the system is working. If there is a trend (same guy buying) I would hope they are smart enough to spot it.

These boneheads just don't get it...Nine guns made it to New York...WOW, THAT'S A HUGE NUMBER!!! NOT....

If these were straw purchases or otherwise underhanded transfers after the purchase, then they need to go knocking on those doors, not pointing their fingers at the gun store! But then again, that wouldn't make for sensationalized news!

Also, gotta love how they worded their poll.... that's objective.... :nono:
how many of those were baught by undercover agent of nysp in west virgina? hmmmm

58% against gun ownership? they must be fudging the numbers.

My NY Representatives are a joke, with very few exceptions, and in no way speak for me!!

"Guns remain murderers' weapons of choice," Kelly said."

Thats because they know law-abidding residents of NY don't have the CHOICE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back