FBI Shot at Unarmed Girl

The FBI has a well known history of this kind of thing. Remember Ruby Ridge?
The US Marshal's Service shot the kid at Ruby Ridge. The FBI shot Weaver and his wife. Not much difference though.

I agree, but they are going to find something to hang over you so you can take the deal, with out a lawyer. As well as make the press release.
It can range from prescription Scheduled drugs not in the proper container to child endangerment etc.

In this case it was the FBI doing the child endangerment.

Actually it's a typical form of the media not giving the full story. If it follows the usual pattern, the real story will be markedly different from what is presented here. For starters, we don't know they were unarmed. We only know they claim that. Most of these stories that initially sound bad for law enforcement turn out to be nothing of the sort. This one isn't looking very good for them though.

The media was not there during the raid. The FBI would only release the information they want the media to present. Since there are no real reporters anymore the media, (being the good little sheep that they are) goes with what they are given. I am actually surprised the information got out that the family was unarmed and fired upon. I agree this incident doesn't look good for the FBI.

it's a crime and a shame what cops get away with and thing is most police abuse victims don't bother reporting it and if they do is swept under the rug and never even brought to court because we so taught that we can't ''fight city hall'' and most who do never get proper restitution from their badged crooks
here a interesting little map but again it don't show most of what's going on imo
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

it's a crime and a shame what cops get away with and thing is most police abuse victims don't bother reporting it and if they do is swept under the rug and never even brought to court because we so taught that we can't ''fight city hall'' and most who do never get proper restitution from their badged crooks
here a interesting little map but again it don't show most of what's going on imo
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

I see Bayfield WI on here...for raiding a paraplegics house? Looks like my suspicions were about right. at the end of July, we drove through there and saw a police officer pumping gas with his m4 and Remington shotty on his back, fully armored from head to toe, including the kevlar helmet. After seeing the gestapo on the loose, I pulled my carry into a better position to defend my family. I bought a 12 ga the next day and I now take it with me. Got a hardshell guitar case for carrying it just in case I have car trouble.

Last edited:
The media only shows you the very few times a bad egg police officer abuses his authority. It's those few that give the rest a bad name. You never hear the stories of Officer so and so saving a girl from being raped, or testifying in court to put away a scumbag whose been a muck of the law his whole life. Cops by and large are no different than you or me. They love their country, respect its laws to the point they chose to work in order to protect and serve them, and they normally do the right thing. Stop being so paranoid about the police. And using words like "Gestapo", come on man. Stop listening to Alex Jones the fear mongering swine. If it were up to him, America would be at Civil War right now with the bodies of Americans piled as high as the eye could see. Meanwhile he would be sitting in the bunker his millions of dollars have bought hiding out until it is all over to take advantage of what was left. The millions he got from pushing this fear crap down the throats of easily misguided, angry Americans.

The media only shows you the very few times a bad egg police officer abuses his authority.
"Very few"? What's your FACTUAL basis for that statement?

How about when all of the other cops stand shoulder to shoulder with the "bad egg"? Google the names "Abbate" and "Harless".

The general rule is if the choice is between supporting a bad cop or his victim, cops will support the bad cop.

It's those few that give the rest a bad name.
...them and the rest who maintain the "blue wall of silence". By the way, it was conclusively proved to exist in court in Chicago recently.

You never hear the stories of Officer so and so saving a girl from being raped
...because it almost never happens.

Memorize
  1. Police have no legal duty to protect individuals.
  2. Police have no legal liability when they fail to protect individuals.
  3. Police have virtually no physical ability to protect individuals.
When your life is in danger RIGHT NOW, you are either going to protect YOURSELF or you're just not going to get "protected" AT ALL. Anybody who tells you different is a liar.

Police don't protect individuals.
Police draw chalk outlines around individuals who don't protect THEMSELVES.

Don't try to excuse police criminality with the fairytale of police "protection". It's a con that fewer and fewer people are falling for.

"Very few"? What's your FACTUAL basis for that statement?

How about when all of the other cops stand shoulder to shoulder with the "bad egg"? Google the names "Abbate" and "Harless".

The general rule is if the choice is between supporting a bad cop or his victim, cops will support the bad cop.

...them and the rest who maintain the "blue wall of silence". By the way, it was conclusively proved to exist in court in Chicago recently.

...because it almost never happens.

Memorize
  1. Police have no legal duty to protect individuals.
  2. Police have no legal liability when they fail to protect individuals.
  3. Police have virtually no physical ability to protect individuals.
When your life is in danger RIGHT NOW, you are either going to protect YOURSELF or you're just not going to get "protected" AT ALL. Anybody who tells you different is a liar.

Police don't protect individuals.
Police draw chalk outlines around individuals who don't protect THEMSELVES.

Don't try to excuse police criminality with the fairytale of police "protection". It's a con that fewer and fewer people are falling for.
I don't consider Illinois a part of the US. What happens up there might as well happen in China. Because they are a communist state within a free nation and there is nothing se can do about it. I digress. My statistics are this: How many people sit in prison today due to officer testimony for a crime they investigated? Millions and millions. Ever watch the first 48? Those are bad guys those officers are putting away. The majority of people in American prisons are also bad guys. And you know who took them off the street? Not you, not the public, but police officers. Millions upon millions of cases vs a few bad cop cases comparitively speaking. That's a pretty good ratio. I believe in some circles, that would be called a land slide victory in favor of good cops.

I have no illusions about police officers being crime responders and not crime preventers. But if you think of all of those domestic calls a department gets in one night, much less one year, you can imagine how many few less punches or kicks the victim received just knowing either the police were on their way or on scene.

There are bad guys in every walk of life. There are child molesting priests, murdering children's entertainers etc. that doesn't mean that they all deserve to be painted with that broad brush.

I do agree, however that there is a blue code of silence that needs to be addressed. It's unfortunate that even if a police officer does want to stand up for the victim of a police involved crime it is nearly impossible. But that is due to the stigma surrounding such a thing. If they do, they will not be backed up the way they would normally, putting their life in jeopardy up to and including termination of their job from that department which essentially black lists them from being hired on at another. If it came down to my life, career and well being of my ability to provide for the aforementioned, I will also stand with the department. It's sad but true. And as I stated, it is something that needs to be addressed.

The media only shows you the very few times a bad egg police officer abuses his authority. It's those few that give the rest a bad name. You never hear the stories of Officer so and so saving a girl from being raped, or testifying in court to put away a scumbag whose been a muck of the law his whole life. Cops by and large are no different than you or me. They love their country, respect its laws to the point they chose to work in order to protect and serve them, and they normally do the right thing. Stop being so paranoid about the police. And using words like "Gestapo", come on man. Stop listening to Alex Jones the fear mongering swine. If it were up to him, America would be at Civil War right now with the bodies of Americans piled as high as the eye could see. Meanwhile he would be sitting in the bunker his millions of dollars have bought hiding out until it is all over to take advantage of what was left. The millions he got from pushing this fear crap down the throats of easily misguided, angry Americans.

When I see a village LEO decked out in full armor, including the kevlar helmet, displaying his firepower for all to see and fear while he PUMPS GAS I think of the Gestapo. Would you prefer that I refer to the Stazi?

It's funny that you mention rape and say that he cops save women from it...perhaps you'd like to refer to the SCOTUS ruling in Heller v. District of Columbia.
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about CastleRock v. Gonzales? A woman with a RESTRAINING ORDER against an abusive husband had no right to police protection.

Castle Rock v. Gonzales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not even know who Alex Jones is, so you can stop with that garbage.

I call BS when I see it. Your whole post is BS, some of it plain old bravado. Get over yourself. That badge don't make you a man.

By the way...Mrs. Gonzales was stabbed to death.

When I see a village LEO decked out in full armor, including the kevlar helmet, displaying his firepower for all to see and fear while he PUMPS GAS I think of the Gestapo. Would you prefer that I refer to the Stazi?

It's funny that you mention rape and say that he cops save women from it...perhaps you'd like to refer to the SCOTUS ruling in Heller v. District of Columbia.
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about CastleRock v. Gonzales? A woman with a RESTRAINING ORDER against an abusive husband had no right to police protection.

Castle Rock v. Gonzales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not even know who Alex Jones is, so you can stop with that garbage.

I call BS when I see it. Your whole post is BS, some of it plain old bravado. Get over yourself. That badge don't make you a man.

By the way...Mrs. Gonzales was stabbed to death.
First off, those are court rulings. By and by, most police officers want to do the right thing. Stop crime. If they see someone being raped, mugged or robbed, they will stop and help. Whatever the courts do is out of the officers hands. And was I specifically quoting you with the Alex Jones remark? No. I was not. I was making a general statement as to where I see a lot of this anti police/anti government propaganda coming from. And it is from Alex Jones. If you happen to get your info from some other source, I would say watch and listen objectively. I do feel like a lot of policies have been put into place within the police departments that go against posse comitatus, which is why you saw that officer wearing that military gear. Was he off duty filling up his POV in that gear? You did not specify. Typically, that gear is reserved for use by specialized units within the department to respond to crisis situations. Suspect barricading himself in the house with weapons, hostage, protests, etc. I never see any officers wearing that gear outside those few and far between situations. If you did, I apologize and that officer should be reprimanded. Again, a few situations should not ruin the reputation of all. There are more good than not. That I can assure you. Those who wish to serve the cities they live in, thus serving the nation that has been so good to them. I'm not trying to go off bravado, just how I feel and if it sounds bravado, then that is your take on it. I cannot be responsible for how you respond emotionally to my words but that is not my intention.

Link Removed

Graphic video - Home video shows police killing dog after being captured
Obviously a bad cop who gets off on hurting animals. Just as there are bad cops who get off on hurting people. It's too bad. Poor little doggie. And that was a pit bull? It looked like a border collie mix. Either way, that officer has no business carrying a gun much less a badge. Will it get swept under the carpet? Most likely. And this is what I mean about the thin blue line. It MUST be addressed because these slime are making good officers have to be lumped in with people like this, and I use the word people loosely.

I have a ton of LEO friends, but if you kick my door in , you will die, wrong door to bad, no knock, I don't care what you are yelling, you will be shot.

First off, those are court rulings. By and by, most police officers want to do the right thing.
And you know this HOW...?

In Chicago, I've personally seen police withhold service based on the races of those involved. Is that the "right thing"? Where? Natchez circa 1916? Nuremberg circa 1938?

Stop crime. If they see someone being raped, mugged or robbed, they will stop and help.
You mean the way a couple of Milwaukee cops stopped and "helped" a dazed, naked, underaged Asian boy, bleeding from the rectum... whom they gave back to Jeffrey Dahmer?

That kind of "help"?

Whatever the courts do is out of the officers hands.
Utter NONSENSE. What the courts did was a DIRECT result of the action... and INACTION of cops in a number of cases. They said they had no duty to protect individuals in most cases. The courts agreed. What you're saying is, "Hey, we demanded that the courts declare that we're not responsible if we fail to protect individuals. It's not our fault they granted our demand!"

I was making a general statement as to where I see a lot of this anti police/anti government propaganda coming from.
Where I see a lot of pro-police propaganda coming from is the police unions, which are the moral equivalent of NAMBLA.

Again, a few situations should not ruin the reputation of all.
No, the almost universal siding of the rank and file with the WORST offenders should do that.

Haha this guy keeps putting his foot in his mouth. I know only one professional police officer. Chief Dan Wellumson. I have given benefit of the doubt to all, regardless of the garbage attitude and ill treatment I have received not only in person, but online as well. And online, when one doesn't bow to the "superior knowledge" of a LEO, no matter how ridiculous the subject, you get labeled a cop hater and kicked out of forums for having your own opinion.

Lets move on to the underlying problem...the Geneva Convention strictly forbids the use or military tactics and equipment against civilians. Glockout, i know you've never heard of it. I know you're all wrapped up in your self love and absorbed in your perceived power at the moment. One day, it will all come crashing down and you will be thinking just this...

IT WASN'T WORTH IT

Move on and let someone fit to do your job have a go at it. You're obviously ill-affected by the tiny amount of authority you've been handed since you try to act as an ambassador of relations between police and the public. Get over yourself.

Ummm....because they are COURT CASES maybe?

In Chicago, I've personally seen police withhold service based on the races of those involved. Is that the "right thing"? Where? Natchez circa 1916? Nuremberg circa 1938?

Again, Chicago is part of Illinois. Different set of rules up there. You let your state government disarm y'all. I'm sorry to say but you people allowed it, so deal with it

You mean the way a couple of Milwaukee cops stopped and "helped" a dazed, naked, underaged Asian boy, bleeding from the rectum... whom they gave back to Jeffrey Dahmer. That kind of "help"?

Can't cite anything after 1990? Really? Dahmer? Again, very few and far between. Bound to happen according to the law of averages. There are always going to be some slip ups due to the vast amount of crime that is responded to.

Utter NONSENSE. What the courts did was a DIRECT result of the action... and INACTION of cops in a number of cases. They said they had no duty to protect individuals in most cases. The courts agreed. What you're saying is, "Hey, we demanded that the courts declare that we're not responsible if we fail to protect individuals. It's not our fault they granted our demand!"

So you think police officers have power to influence the courts? Hmmmm. Not from my experience. Again, court cases may be brought up by individuals but the final decision is made by the court.

Where I see a lot of pro-police propaganda coming from is the police unions, which are the moral equivalent of NAMBLA.

I hate unions. If unions had t taken over the auto industry, we would still be able to buy American cars and Detroit wouldn't be the third world city it is today. I agree. Unions do more bad than good for the people they represent.

Lets move on to the underlying problem...the Geneva Convention strictly forbids the use or military tactics and equipment against civilians.
That's posse comitatus genius. Geneva convention has to do with the rules of how a war is fought. Strictly military. Posse comitatus says that military and police must be separate.

Ummm....because they are COURT CASES maybe?
Nonsequitor. I asked how you knew cops did or didn't do X. You still haven't answered the question.

Again, Chicago is part of Illinois. Different set of rules up there. You let your state government disarm y'all. I'm sorry to say but you people allowed it, so deal with it
So what you're saying is that Chicago and Illinois aren't part of the United States, aren't covered by the Bill of Rights and Federal law, and cops there can do whatever they want? What "court case" can I read to learn this?

Can't cite anything after 1990? Really? Dahmer? Again, very few and far between. Bound to happen according to the law of averages. There are always going to be some slip ups due to the vast amount of crime that is responded to.
Can't refute what I said? I guess nobody can condemn violent Islamism. After all 9/11/2001 was SO long ago...

So you think police officers have power to influence the courts? Hmmmm. Not from my experience. Again, court cases may be brought up by individuals but the final decision is made by the court.
Let's see:
  • Police are sued for failing to protect a number of individuals.
  • Police claim that they're not responsible for failing to protect individuals.
  • Multiple courts rule in favor of the police.
The police departments (and individual cops) could have simply not contested the suits. But they DID contest them setting nationwide precedent that they're not responsible for protecting individuals. But then pretending not to be responsible for the direct consequences of their actions is pretty routine for cops.

I hate unions. If unions had t taken over the auto industry, we would still be able to buy American cars and Detroit wouldn't be the third world city it is today. I agree. Unions do more bad than good for the people they represent.
I hate POLICE unions. They act directly contrary to the public interest. Google the name "Harless" for an example of how. Too, if we want to go ALL THE WAY BACK to 1996. The Chicago FOP went on National Public Radio to demand that wife beaters be allowed to own and carry guns... but only if they were COPS. Oh, sorry. I forgot that the Chicago PD and the Chicago FOP were actually part of some "Fringe" type alternate universe...

Nonsequitor. I asked how you knew cops did or didn't do X. You still haven't answered the question.

You mean how do I know cops, for the most part want to do right? A little clarification as to the question next time. Not trying to be a smart ass. What type of person do you know of would join a police department just so they can do wrong? Do you truly believe that most cops join specifically so they can abuse and hurt people? Or to help? If you believe the former than you have lost all faith in humanity and should get out while you have a chance. I tend to believe there are more good people then bad. Is that provable? No. Do I take that on faith? Yes. Because if not, I couldn't live here in this world. It would be a living hell. And it's not. I see a lot more good people every day than I do bad.

So what you're saying is that Chicago and Illinois aren't part of the United States, aren't covered by the Bill of Rights and Federal law, and cops there can do whatever they want? What "court case" can I read to learn this?
Okay, I was being a smart ass here. Look, the state of Illinois is run by a mafia type of government. There is corruption the likes no other city has seen. And not that any other city has seen it, more so that it is so blatant. Chicago city cops are like the storm troopers of this crime syndicate. Again, I believe most of those cops join to make a difference for the better. But they end up getting caught in the web of mafia politics where they see no end. So they don't try to beat them, they join them. The city of Chicago has always been known for the mafia. No surprise that the governments there run the same way. Something has to be done there. But until the people of the state take responsibility for allowing this to happen and the majority wake up to see what is happening, not much can be done. It will get much worse before it gets better. And I am sorry for y'all. I really am. You couldn't pay me to live there.

Can't refute what I said? I guess nobody can condemn violent Islamism. After all 9/11/2001 was SO long ago...
What does 911 have to do in the context of this conversation? Was I saying that it was right for those cops in Minnesotta to make that mistake? No I didn't. I specifically stated mistakes are going to happen just based on the number of crimes that occur every year. In no way am I condoning it. Just stating facts. Every once in a while a plane crashes. Does that mean air travel is not safe? Conversely, air travel statistically speaking is the safest form of travel.

Let's see:
  • Police are sued for failing to protect a number of individuals.
  • Police claim that they're not responsible for failing to protect individuals.
  • Multiple courts rule in favor of the police.
The police departments (and individual cops) could have simply not contested the suits. But they DID contest them setting nationwide precedent that they're not responsible for protecting individuals. But then pretending not to be responsible for the direct consequences of their actions is pretty routine for cops.
Directly from Wikipedia:
...acts and thus are not liable for a failure to provide adequate police protection unless a special relationship exists. The case was properly dismissed by the trial court for failure to state a claim and the case never went to trial.
----The case was dismissed and never went to trial. And I am sure it was the police unions that brought this case to court to "protect" their officers against lawsuits due to communication problems between dispatchers and officers on the street. Again. Unions IMO need to be abolished. If you need a union to protect you, then I feel you are not doing a well enough job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back