Favorite Handgun?

Have an SR9c and really like it.

Bersa Thunder .32
Bersa Thunder .380

all are carry guns

Well I just acquired a Springfield XD-S 45. It is a close finish with my duty weapon, a S&W SD40. Both are great weapons but the XD-S is so lightweight and concealable and smooth shooting. Of course can't carry XD-S on duty but I will trust my life with it off duty.

I only own 2, but including those and what I've rented, my favorite is the Ruger SR9C. It is accurate, comfortable to shoot, fits nicely in my hand. I also like my American Arms CX22 for plinking, but if ammo costs were the same, I would probably never put my Ruger down. I'd actually like to get whole SR set. :) I also enjoyed shooting a rented S&W M&P9C. If that hadn't fallen off the list, I would have probably bought that before trying the Ruger.

My tastes have changed, I much prefer revolvers now and if I had to pick one that I own it'd be my Model 15.

I only compact or subcompact pistols. My largest is the G19 but my best shooting Glock is my 30S and my best shooting pistol is my Ruger SR9C. I like several but it's probably my little Sig P938.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Favorite gun for plinking, competing or just carrying? The answers are completely different for each purpose.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using USA Carry mobile app

Update to my favorites

S&W M&P 40 (both compact and Pro) for the range and home. I also have the .357 Sig barrel for the Pro.
Kahr PM9 for carry or my Sig P238 when dressed for this Florida heat.

I now carry the M&P .40 Shield instead of my PM9 and love it.

The handgun that I desire the most: Colt Delta Elite
Link Removed

My favorite handgun that I own: Smith & Wesson M&P 40C
Link Removed

A close 2nd place is my Ruger SR45
Link Removed

The handgun that I desire the most: Colt Delta Elite
Link Removed

My favorite handgun that I own: Smith & Wesson M&P 40C
Link Removed

A close 2nd place is my Ruger SR45
Link Removed

I can't wait to add that SR45 to my collection. :)

My first pistol was the Springfield EMP and I love it. Next I wanted something lighter so I got the S&W Shield 9mm but I have to say I am not a fan. I keep trying to like it but I just can't. My main carry is the XDS .45 (3.3") but if I had a larger body frame I would carry my favorite so far, the H&K P30. Took me a minute to get used to it at first but now it's easily my favorite pistol I own. I wanna check out the new CCP from Walther and I'd like to try to grab a Springfield XDM 5.25" 9mm this weekend at the gun show but we'll see. I'd really like to fire a CZ75 but my range doesn't have any CZs for rent and I don't know anyone who owns one. I hear people tend to love them, anyone here have one?

Okay so many to choose from ,I would have to say my Colt series 70 1911. It was my first, bought it new in 78.

I luv my Bersa Thunder .32 acp it is reliable, accurate and holds 10 + 1 rounds. Because of low recoil I can get follow up shots off fast.
I have had .357 .38 9mm .380 and other guns, but they are all gone. Only my Bersa and a Kel Tec P-32 remain. The Kel Tec is great if I just want to throw something in my pocket and go out. More people should try the .32 acp it is a real good gun.
:dirol:

In 40 years of licensed carry as a civilian.. and many EDC weapons, nothing surpasses my Kimber Ultra CDP 45 ACP , for reliability, quality, accuracy, light weight alloy 25 oz. , and also display presence.. ( a serious weapon )

i-HV4K5d4-XL.jpg

My most frequent carry gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9. Accuracy is pretty good considering the amount of play (maybe it just comes back to the same place each time). For me this is the best combination of power and concealment. Easiest to shoot well? Glock 27 with conversion Wolf 9mm barrel and G26 mags (amazing).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back