Facebook has a "Kill Zimmerman" page...WTH??

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
According to Facebook, the ‘Kill Zimmerman’ page “doesn’t violate our community standard on credible threat of violence.” After some negative attention, Facebook appeared to remove the page but an identical clone popped up soon after and it is still online.

Link Removed

Of course FB would allow this because it fits the lib-o-rat agenda. But try to do that to a lib and there will be a knock on your door!!!

There are numerous conservative, 2nd Amendment, anti-obama, and anti-amnesty Facebook pages that get taken down regularly. Most of them have back-up pages for when that happens. After a (usually) successful appeal, they're put back up. At least until the next time they post something that pisses off the powers that be.

There are a bunch of kill Zimmerman pages. There are also a couple of kill Zuckerberg if someone kills Zimmerman pages. I think they all need to be taken down.

Man, there are a lot of misinformed haters. With talk like that, they wonder why they get no respect. You reap what you sew! Now, the FBI will not let GZ get his gun back. Something is terrible wrong.

Man, there are a lot of misinformed haters. With talk like that, they wonder why they get no respect. You reap what you sew! Now, the FBI will not let GZ get his gun back. Something is terrible wrong.

Some are misinformed haters but, way more that merely choose to ignore the facts.

More evidence liberals thrive on pure emotion. Evidence and facts mean nothing if they don't fit their agenda. It's a good thing that liberals are so tolerant of others, otherwise this could get ugly. :sarcastic:

According to Facebook, the ‘Kill Zimmerman’ page “doesn’t violate our community standard on credible threat of violence.” After some negative attention, Facebook appeared to remove the page but an identical clone popped up soon after and it is still online.

Link Removed

Yes, I too have objected to many FB pages with obscenities in their titles to no avail BUT FB thinks nothing of taking action against conservatives. Just more trash in a world of handouts and no personal responsibility IMHO. But of course I supply NO source of ANY income to these miswired folks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back