extra long shirts at wallmart this spring

wild eyed willy

I went shopping on monday and found the spring line of shirts at wallmart are several inches longer than traditional shirts.. They are perfect for CC, outside waist band...

I picked up several and gave them a try with my belt holster with good results.. I have a mid size 32 auto... The shirt covered well enough, but I would still like to see them longer... you couldn't cover a full size glock or 1911...

They range in price from $3.50 - $14.00 and they have several different styles to choose from....

I am glad to see there is some off the shelf stuff at affordable prices finally...

On the Tee shirts, I went one size larger to keep the shirt from clinging to my shape.

Hope some of you find this information useful....

Glad to help, Although I am not a fan of WM, sometimes They got the stuff,,, even though it's from China

I just picked up 4-5 polo style shirts that they placed on clearance, can't beat them for the price(5 dollars) they are my new carry shirts. When I don't feel like wearing shirtsleeve button down shirts. I wear a under shirt and then a polo style(three top buttons) or a the shirtsleeve dress style button shirts.

Duluth trading company has an expansive line of long tail shirts. They are designed to cover "plumber's crack" but seem like an excellent choice for concealed carry. I am planning on picking up a few as I am a contractor and a concealed carrier. Hoping they make it a little easier to carry while I am working.

Duluth trading company has an expansive line of long tail shirts. They are designed to cover "plumber's crack" but seem like an excellent choice for concealed carry. I am planning on picking up a few as I am a contractor and a concealed carrier. Hoping they make it a little easier to carry while I am working.

They make REALLY nice stuff! Their firehouse pants are bullet proof yet very comfortable. Oddly when I read the OP I was thinking that Duluth made some and I should pick some up. Plus I don't like China mart

I just picked up 4-5 polo style shirts that they placed on clearance, can't beat them for the price(5 dollars) they are my new carry shirts. When I don't feel like wearing shirtsleeve button down shirts. I wear a under shirt and then a polo style(three top buttons) or a the shirtsleeve dress style button shirts.
I saw the Polo shirts while I was there and they are extra long as well, but the problem I have with them is they ride up when you lift your arms up while working.. More so than a button down... I have to work over my head often so I don't want to risk flashing my steel......

What I really want is a holster that doesn't look like a holster.... I don't want a fanny pack either.... I need a holster that compleetly hides my gun but isn't shaped like an obvious holster.... The Holy Grail anyone got any ideas??????

I saw the Polo shirts while I was there and they are extra long as well, but the problem I have with them is they ride up when you lift your arms up while working.. More so than a button down... I have to work over my head often so I don't want to risk flashing my steel......

What I really want is a holster that doesn't look like a holster.... I don't want a fanny pack either.... I need a holster that compleetly hides my gun but isn't shaped like an obvious holster.... The Holy Grail anyone got any ideas??????

DiSantis Nemisis pocket holster. Can carry up to G26/G27 (w/o pinky extender) sized semi-auto or a snubbie revolver comfortably in kahki pants cargo pants or perfectly in 5.11 pants. Also, shorts in summer. Tuck your shirt, don't tuck your shirt doesn't matter. Worth a try.

With the price of fuel you can kill two birds with one stone. Do a nacho run and pick up a nice shirt at the same time. I've picked up quite a few shirts at the end of the season for five bucks or so. If you have a high ride holster it makes it that much easier to canceal even if you raise your arms up. I have a BLACK HILLS LEATHER compact that works well.

If you need a longer shirt to cover your hip holster buy your size in an XT or XXT depending on your height. Shirt's also come in XL - XXXL and XT - XXT for people like me who need both.

What do you normally pack? If you wear jeans that are an inch or two larger than your waist size, an IWB works well, since it only "shows iron" above the belt, so a long shirt worn outside the pants is a good choice, even with your arms above your head. Common comfortable IWB holsters include Crossbreed and BladeTech, I have both and use them with a Glock 17, 19 or a Kimber Procarry.

What do you normally pack? If you wear jeans that are an inch or two larger than your waist size, an IWB works well, since it only "shows iron" above the belt, so a long shirt worn outside the pants is a good choice, even with your arms above your head. Common comfortable IWB holsters include Crossbreed and BladeTech, I have both and use them with a Glock 17, 19 or a Kimber Procarry.
My carry gun is a Mauser 1934 ( 32 auto) I need to be careful, I can't let anyone at work know I carry.. but for leasure time your idea would work well, thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back