Episcopal Dioscese of MI calls for radical GC...

E

ezkl2230

"The resolution calls for universal background checks on all firearm purchases, banning all sales of semiautomatic weapons, banning the sale of high-impact ammunition, banning the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, and making gun trafficking a federal crime."

Link Removed

Oooohhh....making gun trafficking a Federal crime, what a novel idea. Currently the only organization that can engage in illegal gun trafficking without fear of prosecution is the Federal government.

Here is the text of the resiolution (read the last page): Link Removed

that the 180th Convention of the Diocese of Michigan, in response to the impact on Michigan communities of deaths from gun violence, join with other faith communities calling for the following steps to be taken by Federal and State lawmakers:

1. Requiring and enforcing universal background checks on all gun sales;
2. A clear ban on all future sales of military-style semi-automatic weapons, high-capacity ammunition
magazines and high-impact ammunition (i.e. ammunition more deadly than ordinarily used in hunting);
3. Making gun trafficking a Federal crime; and be it further, that lawmakers advocate for public policy and adequate funding to provide community-based services, hospital care and research into the causes and treatment of mental illness.

I put the comedic elements of this resolution in bold.

So, if I read you right, you are calling for the immediate arrest of Obama, Holder for fast and furious. And Obama for aiding and abetting terrorist by shipping them arms.

"The resolution calls for universal background checks on all firearm purchases, banning all sales of semiautomatic weapons, banning the sale of high-impact ammunition, banning the sale of high-capacity ammunition magazines, and making gun trafficking a federal crime."

Link Removed

Good for them. I am Jewish so I do not give a rat's ***** what they want. Ya wanna talk religion--come to my house uninvited and someone will go to hell before I go to heaven. Let them stick to saving souls and stop with the wrongful and immature political correctness. Maybe it is time for them to be paying taxes if they feel it is necessary to interpret and preach about their view of the Constitution and 2A.

And now we tax that church. Stay out of politics or pay tax.

It is church leaders from the greater Detroit area who are leading the charge against our Second Amendment rights. They are the ones who went to Lansing earlier this year to push for long gun registration.

I am a believer, a lifelong church member, and an ordained Baptist minister. I know there are exceptions to this, but I see where Jefferson was coming from when he said, "In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty."

It is church leaders from the greater Detroit area who are leading the charge against our Second Amendment rights. They are the ones who went to Lansing earlier this year to push for long gun registration.

I am a believer, a lifelong church member, and an ordained Baptist minister. I know there are exceptions to this, but I see where Jefferson was coming from when he said, "In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty."
Similar to Chicago. Check-out Father Michael Pfleger.

These people give church's a bad name but you must remember the Episcopal church is the old Church of England still loyal to the thron of england

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think a day goes by when some believer doesn't confirm the wisdom of my choice to be an agnostic...

if I am not mistaken, these are the same lot that value God's word on the issue of sodomy as invalid.... thus I'd say their valuaton of His word on the issue of arms is just as wrong. I'd be checking to see if they are getting any support from Mikey, over there in New York. He's on a tear to get laws changed to look like this everywhere... he's just succeeded, for now, in getting it rammed down our throats here in Washignotn, and had Oregon, Nevada, and some other states further east in his sights nest. Watch this group closely, every time they try and stage some sort of a rally or public protest, confront them. Gather as many pro-rights folks as you can to meet them head on... preferably being armed. Better concealed, depending on the venue, but open may help prove your point. These guys are corrupt and diabolical enough, and liberal enough, they will make some noise. The Mthodists are just deluded, and are rather ineffective in their meddling. But the Episcopals seem to have a bit of clout. Watch them... and foil them at every opportunity.

Wait until the Muslims from Dearborn come after them. They'll want all the semiautos and ammo they can get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if I am not mistaken, these are the same lot that value God's word on the issue of sodomy as invalid.... thus I'd say their valuaton of His word on the issue of arms is just as wrong. I'd be checking to see if they are getting any support from Mikey, over there in New York. He's on a tear to get laws changed to look like this everywhere... he's just succeeded, for now, in getting it rammed down our throats here in Washignotn, and had Oregon, Nevada, and some other states further east in his sights nest. Watch this group closely, every time they try and stage some sort of a rally or public protest, confront them. Gather as many pro-rights folks as you can to meet them head on... preferably being armed. Better concealed, depending on the venue, but open may help prove your point. These guys are corrupt and diabolical enough, and liberal enough, they will make some noise. The Mthodists are just deluded, and are rather ineffective in their meddling. But the Episcopals seem to have a bit of clout. Watch them... and foil them at every opportunity.

11 presidents have been Episcopalian. The Episcopal church has had a greater effect on the presidency than any other denomination.

The Religious Affiliations of U.S. Presidents | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back