Emily gets her gun

Sir Diealotz

I was trying to search for the original thread(s) in order to bump but can't via this iPhone.

Anyway, we've been reading about the lefty who is now carrying a glock with no training and no clue...

So here's a positive for those who don't know about Emily miller and her quest to arm and protect herself.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2011/oct/5/miller-emily-gets-her-gun/

Pretty good article. If anyone has a chance you should read some of the comments. Sometimes I'm just entertained by reading anti-gun posts. Reminds me of when my children first began writing stories in school....

Pretty good article. If anyone has a chance you should read some of the comments. Sometimes I'm just entertained by reading anti-gun posts. Reminds me of when my children first began writing stories in school....

Did you read all of the pages? I'm re-reading them now. Emily went theough a lot of hoops but she prevailed.

I wish her luck, she seems to have the right attitude and will make the effort to be safe with it if she gets one. Unfortunately, if you read the comments below the article, you can see that the sheeple are still loud and insane, and will not listen to facts unless they fit their agenda.

I wish her luck, she seems to have the right attitude and will make the effort to be safe with it if she gets one. Unfortunately, if you read the comments below the article, you can see that the sheeple are still loud and insane, and will not listen to facts unless they fit their agenda.

You should read the rest... Emily did get her gun...

There are only two women that I know of who, if I were 30 years younger, a much better man than I was when I was 30 years younger, and had the opportunity, I would've courted instead of my gorgeous wife. One of them is Emily Miller.

As it happens, this is a very timely thread (thanks Sir Diealotz). On June 4th of this year, the Cato Institute held a symposium in DC on progress made by the District since its full-on gun ban was ruled unconstitutional in Heller vs. DC in 2008. I just happened to run across the Cato.org page a couple of days ago where the video of the event is posted, and Emily Miller was one of the featured speakers, next to Alan Gura who actually argued the case on behalf of the Second Amendment Foundation successfully. Here's a clip (on Cato's YouTube channel) of just her speech. It demonstrates just how tenacious and determined she really is. It also provides good content to show just how valid the juxtaposition between Emily and the leftist Brady Bunch'er Sir Diealotz referenced in his OP is, as Emily was completely inexperienced when she decided to look into buying a gun also. Emily did it the hard, but right way, with the attitude going in that "This is my constitutional right. It can't be that hard." Her eyes were opened and thus a true 2nd Amendment warrior was born:

And here's a link of her testimony before the Judiciary Committee of the DC City Council where she takes on the tyrants who had denied DC residents' God-given rights for 30 years prior to Heller, and continued after the ruling to do the same with an unnavigable scheme of regulation that it took Emily nearly $500 and traveling to at least three separate states to qualify under just to legally register her gun, and to this day, concealed carry (or open carry for that matter) is not allowed in DC.

Emily Miller is awesomeness personified. Link Removed

Blues

Did you read all of the pages? I'm re-reading them now. Emily went theough a lot of hoops but she prevailed.

I actually watched the vid that Blues posted. At work multi-tasking so easier to listen. The end of the video had somewhat of a silver lining. She said some of the steps were removed to get your gun. I guess the control freaks take away our rights in increments so we need to take them back in increments when we can.

There are only two women that I know of who, if I were 30 years younger, a much better man than I was when I was 30 years younger, and had the opportunity, I would've courted instead of my gorgeous wife. One of them is Emily Miller.

As it happens, this is a very timely thread (thanks Sir Diealotz). On June 4th of this year, the Cato Institute held a symposium in DC on progress made by the District since its full-on gun ban was ruled unconstitutional in Heller vs. DC in 2008. I just happened to run across the Cato.org page a couple of days ago where the video of the event is posted, and Emily Miller was one of the featured speakers, next to Alan Gura who actually argued the case on behalf of the Second Amendment Foundation successfully. Here's a clip (on Cato's YouTube channel) of just her speech. It demonstrates just how tenacious and determined she really is. It also provides good content to show just how valid the juxtaposition between Emily and the leftist Brady Bunch'er Sir Diealotz referenced in his OP is, as Emily was completely inexperienced when she decided to look into buying a gun also. Emily did it the hard, but right way, with the attitude going in that "This is my constitutional right. It can't be that hard." Her eyes were opened and thus a true 2nd Amendment warrior was born:

And here's a link of her testimony before the Judiciary Committee of the DC City Council where she takes on the tyrants who had denied DC residents' God-given rights for 30 years prior to Heller, and continued after the ruling to do the same with an unnavigable scheme of regulation that it took Emily nearly $500 and traveling to at least three separate states to qualify under just to legally register her gun, and to this day, concealed carry (or open carry for that matter) is not allowed in DC.

Emily Miller is awesomeness personified. Link Removed

Blues
You'd have a lot of competition there Blues. And unlike the lefty ( Heidi Yewman ), I wouldn't mind seeing Emily in a bikini. Or anything else she chose to wear.
Link to other thread for Sir Diealotz. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gene...7642-anti-gunner-wears-glock-thirty-days.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back