Electronic Trigger

How long do you think it will take for someone to hack the "civilian" ( I hate that word) model into full auto? I wonder if the battery will last longer than the Iphone. Does it have an Mp3 player and bluetooth?

Seems the same as some of the paintball gun triggers that have been around for a while.
They have been hacking those triggers since they came out.

Oh man. To think of it, it would be sweet to have a ramping/turbo option on a real gun!!

A easy way to keep it legal but still shoot fast. Would be to make it shoot when u pull the trigger, then shoot again when u release the trigger.

Seems the same as some of the paintball gun triggers that have been around for a while.
They have been hacking those triggers since they came out.

Oh man. To think of it, it would be sweet to have a ramping/turbo option on a real gun!!

A easy way to keep it legal but still shoot fast. Would be to make it shoot when u pull the trigger, then shoot again when u release the trigger.

I wonder if they would consider that more than one shoot per pull...since technically it shoots the second round on the reset...but that was exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

They might be able to get away with it. Since pulling the trigger and releasing the trigger are two different actions.

How long do you think it will take for someone to hack the "civilian" ( I hate that word) model into full auto? I wonder if the battery will last longer than the Iphone. Does it have an Mp3 player and bluetooth?
J'ever hack an IC chip? Maybe mod the processor chip in your computer?
The ATF won't approve the item for sale without an assurance that it can't be easily modified, which explains why there are two different chips.

The ATF won't approve the item for sale without an assurance that it can't be easily modified, which explains why there are two different chips.

There is nothing in the technology world that can't be hacked :) I'd say an aftermarket board will be available shortly after a hack is exploited.

Yes, I have. Requires the proper hardware/tools and knowhow to do the job but it can be done. Not saying I want to buy one so I can hack it just saying that nothing is foolproof. Personally, I wouldn't care for one on my AR because it runs just fine with out it. Just about every AR-15 sold can be modified to run full auto with some drop in parts either made or purchased but the ATF still allows gun stores to sell AR's. It will be interesting to see how this plays out but I won't be buying one.

I bet the gov't would LOVE it if everyone had these. That way when there comes an uprising of We The People, one blast of an EMP means no more working guns on our side. No thanks.

Did you watch the video? There is a mechanical trigger if the electronic one fails. Also, how would they fry civilians boards and not their own? ...be a little more complicated than that.

Did you watch the video? There is a mechanical trigger if the electronic one fails. Also, how would they fry civilians boards and not their own? ...be a little more complicated than that.

Well it was a hypothetical situation...but if that were their plan, then they probably wouldn't have them to begin with. Just because it's on the market doesn't mean they use them.

Well it was a hypothetical situation...but if that were their plan, then they probably wouldn't have them to begin with. Just because it's on the market doesn't mean they use them.

Nonetheless, if the government went completely mechanical or EMP resistant, rifles that were equipped with the electronic trigger would not be useless after an EMP due to their mechanical backup.

Nonetheless, if the government went completely mechanical or EMP resistant, rifles that were equipped with the electronic trigger would not be useless after an EMP due to their mechanical backup.

Where I'm at will not let me access the article or video, so I just saw the title of "electronic trigger" and saw no replies about the mechanics half. That's good news though.

This is exactly what the Drones need, as they fly over our heads shooting at us. 1984 is coming late, but it is coming.

Anyone here remember the Remington E-Tronix? It was similar with all the electronics. It went over like a turd in a punch bowl.

Did you notice that they didn`t mention anything about the price of this set up ?. I guess if I have to ask, then I can`t afford it. But that`s ok, because I like my AR15 the way it is.

Did you notice that they didn`t mention anything about the price of this set up ?. I guess if I have to ask, then I can`t afford it. But that`s ok, because I like my AR15 the way it is.

From the article beneath the video:

It was developed in conjunction with Creative Digital and will retail for around $200.

No idea if they will ever release this...

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back