Doomsday Preppers are socially selfish...?

I grow a small garden and have chickens for meat and eggs? does that make me a prepper or a well fed redneck?

Niether, you're a terrorist.

Wait just a dang minute...
I am a bible believing evangelical Christian, pro life, military veteran with multiple overseas deployments to the desert, gun owning, hunting and fishing, concealed carry permit holder, registered republican, stone cold Reagan consevative...

well according to the DHS pamphlet that went around in 2009...daggummit...hey...wait a minute...

Wait just a dang minute...
I am a bible believing evangelical Christian, pro life, military veteran with multiple overseas deployments to the desert, gun owning, hunting and fishing, concealed carry permit holder, registered republican, stone cold Reagan consevative...

well according to the DHS pamphlet that went around in 2009...daggummit...hey...wait a minute...

I'll see you in the DHS "detention" camps, festus...

Personal responsibility is a thing of the past in the age of elastic currency and handouts. You're a fool is you think working hard is how to be succesful, that's nonsense... you become succesful by taking what others have like the bully taking lunch money.

Preppers, Patriots and anybody else with their head pulled out of their ass are going to be the saviors of America should it all come crashing down. Let the ignorants among us continue to be so, less people I need to look out for and trade with and to. If they become a threat, that can be remedied in short order.

That's certainly a loser's attitude.

If you think that as "preppers" hiding in a hole in the ground, you can escape the wrath of God, you have been smoking too much bad dope.

If "everyone" took the time to prep you wouldn't have to worry about "everyone else"

I am in no way worried about "everyone else", just my family.
If others are to stupid to prep, well then, may God have mercy because I won't.
Don't come knocking on my door if the SHTF because the only thing I'll give you is lead... HOT lead...

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back