Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out?

IOC

I'm in the gun friendly state of Idaho and we are gearing up for the 2014 elections to ensure that every anti-gunner is replaced here.
Are you New Yorkers, who were overrun by the British in the Revolutionary War but fought brilliantly to retake your state, going to be victorious in 2014 against the Obama/Feinstein/Cuomo gun grab?

Tony Snesko, Founder
2nd Amendment 2014
Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed
[email protected]
Open Carry is the Beautiful Bold Face of the 2nd Amendment
and Concealed Carry is the necessary alternative - Always Carry

Only time will tell.
But in truth, I doubt it. The patriots seem to be outnumbered by the libtards in NY City, the southern most counties and the big cities further north.
I'm running out of both gas and hope. Although, as you mentioned, we've been outnumbered before.

I'm in the gun friendly state of Idaho and we are gearing up for the 2014 elections to ensure that every anti-gunner is replaced here.
Are you New Yorkers, who were overrun by the British in the Revolutionary War but fought brilliantly to retake your state, going to be victorious in 2014 against the Obama/Feinstein/Cuomo gun grab?
the answer is probably not!
between the huge number of ignorant people in the urban areas like NYC and the sheeple of the suburban areas the anti gun crowd has a sizable majority of supporters.
you see the same thing, huge ignorant urban populations out voting the patriots in many places like MD, IL, CO, OR, and CA.
the libtards have publicized their game plan for trying to swing TX into their ranks as well, and here in FLA we could swing at any election

I actually think that one of the best strategies is to take an anti-gun friend or acquaintance to the range for some shooting experience. One on one. Even gun haters have a smile on their face when shooting for the first time. That opens their eyes to a more serious discussion. Otherwise, they tend to be too closed minded to even consider the logical Constitutional arguments or the facts about the expected results of gun controls.

The main problem with this right now is that there isn't any ammo.

I actually think that one of the best strategies is to take an anti-gun friend or acquaintance to the range for some shooting experience. One on one. Even gun haters have a smile on their face when shooting for the first time. That opens their eyes to a more serious discussion. Otherwise, they tend to be too closed minded to even consider the logical Constitutional arguments or the facts about the expected results of gun controls.

The main problem with this right now is that there isn't any ammo.

That is a great idea! The liberals main problem is not knowing the truth about much of anything. When they get exposed to truth the name calling begins nd they shut down. People have opinions on what they want truth to be and those that can understand that opinions and truth are two separate things are able to escape the darkness. The liberal in your lives have to be constantly schooled on facts until they get it! It would be nice to show a diehard liberal the by products of an abortion so they stop the silly game of "it's a blob of cells". Either all truth is universal or none of it is. We can't pick and choose what truths we hold to be self evident any longer.

Tony Snesko, Founder
2nd Amendment 2014
[email protected]

A look at the Resolutions (to repeal the recent SAFE Act) Map is somewhat of an indicator of the demographics of New York State.

Link Removed

New York State has a population of approx. 19 million people. Almost 11 million of these 19 million live in and around the immediate New York City area (the white area on the map). About 56% of the population living in less than 3% of the state land. They control the vote. Bulk of the voters in that area are Democrat. These are largely very liberal people and needless to say that makes a very big anti-gun bunch.

The remainder of the state is around 8 million people. That leaves something like 44% of the population living in 97% of the state's land mass. These folks are primarily Republican voters and most are pro RKBA. I guess it comes down to the folks living in the green area of the map mustering the voting power to control the largest city in America, which controls the state, the capital (Albany), and the presidential electoral vote.

Now time for a little rant. Most of us living on the "green" side of the "Constitutional Divide" feel as if New York City might as well be another planet. You often hear the phrase "I wish it would secede and form it's own state". There's a reason that more than 1.6 million New Yorkers moved out of state between 2000 and 2010. The latest US Census, showed that for the second consecutive decade, New York was the country’s favorite place to leave. This exodus has taken $97 billion in adjusted gross income. Much of that money is now enriching Florida (which is the leading destination for fleeing New York taxpayers). BTW, NYS's two largest employers are the government and teachers, both of which are paid for by the taxpayer ...... not a very pretty picture.

It is a sad state of affairs when the part of this country that sparked the American Revolution with the Brits have lost their courage and will to defend the very fredoms their forefathers fought for! If these people were living during 1776 we would still have a Queen who lives in England. I wonder how their ancestors feel with the way their children are pi$$ing and $hitting on their graves! :help:

2014 is going to be the year of the 2nd Amendment. The key to this off-year election is that the liberals really don't have a huge reason to go to the polls. You need to create a 2nd Amendment 2014 group in New York and start holding rallies. Your key to success in 2014 is to get as close to 100% as possible of pro-2nd Amendment voters to the polls. If you can even turn out 90% of the pro-gunners, with many of libs sitting this one out, this is your best chance to kick a lot of the anti-gunners out. Even if you only make a little headway and get a few of them out, it will make headlines that there is a vocal minority in New York and that you are mad as HELL and aren't going to take it anymore.
Don't you have even one gun friendly charismatic congressman who can lead the charge in your state?
This is a bumper sticker that I just had printed for my group in Idaho.
Link Removed
Tony Snesko, Founder
2nd Amendment 2014
[email protected]

How much explosives do you think it would take to turn NYC into a REAL island city?

Just askin...

if you are going to post foolish statements at least try to get your facts correct, the only part of NYC connected to the mainland is the smallest borough of the Bronx, the rest of NYC are already islands or part of an island

if you are going to post foolish statements at least try to get your facts correct, the only part of NYC connected to the mainland is the smallest borough of the Bronx, the rest of NYC are already islands or part of an island

In light of the bombing at the Boston marathon, I rescind my joke question due to it being in poor taste. For that, I am sorry.

I recently saw a post on a pro-2a forum which made an interesting point and suggested a way to take back our state government from the LIB's. We conservatives need to infiltrate (en mass) by changing registration to Democrat.....vote for the most conservative candidates in the Democratic primaries.....then in the privacy of the voting booth ....in the general election we vote for "our" Conservative non-liberal....non-democrat... candidates!!! The Democrat party, nor the Election commission can do anything to prevent you from voting in their primary....as long as you are a "registered" Democrat. Although most Democrats don't know this....even though you're registered as a Democrat, you don't HAVE TO vote for a Democrat in the General election.

WE HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE BACK THE STATE AT THE VOTING BOOTH!

We couldn't even get the lazy louts out to help defeat Obama. Now Schumer and Gilibrand have sold us out it's a pretty sad state of affairs for our constitutional rights.
As for our Govnr. LOL forget it, money talks as BS walks.

2014 is going to be the year of the 2nd Amendment. The key to this off-year election is that the liberals really don't have a huge reason to go to the polls. You need to create a 2nd Amendment 2014 group in New York and start holding rallies. Your key to success in 2014 is to get as close to 100% as possible of pro-2nd Amendment voters to the polls.
Don't count on a low Dem turnout. Obama has been campaigning for 2014 for five months already, his legacy depends on the Dems taking the House back next year. There will be some serious records set on money spent next Fall.

We couldn't even get the lazy louts out to help defeat Obama. Now Schumer and Gilibrand have sold us out it's a pretty sad state of affairs for our constitutional rights.
As for our Govnr. LOL forget it, money talks as BS walks.

they didn't sell anyone out, they are and have always been anti gun

Schumer is one of the "Do As I Say...Not As I Do" people. He's always ready to tell us what we can and can't do....but I saw on a forum in the past that the State of NY mistakenly posted names of CCW permit holders in NY for a very short period of time. I understand it was only a matter of minutes, but an astute individual managed to scan the list before the I.T. guys caught it and took it down. Well, you guessed it, our anti gun Senator...Chuckie Schumer's name was on it. Good for him, but not for us...the great unwashed!

As for Gillibrand, she has a string coming out of her back...like the old dolls... that when Schumer pulls the string, it's her voice, but his words come out.

She hasn't said anything so far that Schumer hasn't told her to say.... Also, she professes to be pro-2A and even had it on her website for her last election....what a sham!!!
She was questioned and challenged about it last Sunday on Meet the Press or one of the other Sunday morning shows.... When she replied...I almost threw up!

Both have to go!!! And hopefully they'll have Andy thrown over their shoulders as they leave! Maybe the recent violations of our 4th amendment rights by the Gov and his minions in the secret unit of the State Police will result in his removal from office.

It is a sad state of affairs when the part of this country that sparked the American Revolution with the Brits have lost their courage and will to defend the very fredoms their forefathers fought for! If these people were living during 1776 we would still have a Queen who lives in England. I wonder how their ancestors feel with the way their children are pi$$ing and $hitting on their graves! :help:

And Cuomo , bloomingberg going out of their way to support gays Link Removed
We have our rights also, at least our rights are written in the constitution

Link Removed THIS IS another picture of the parade Cuomo marched in. What a shame!!
How do I explain to my children why two men are kissing and humping each other..
CUOMO has to go. HE is a factor in breaking down our ability to teach the proper morals and my religious beliefs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back