*DNC Delegate "Would Like To 'Kill' Mitt Romney"....WTF??*

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
The Secret Service is looking into an incident in which a New York delegate at the Democratic National Convention said she would "like to kill" Mitt Romney if she ever sees him.
Julia Rodriguez made the remark Wednesday in a brief interview with a reporter for The Blaze website.
She said she thinks the Republican presidential candidate will ruin the country.
"He will destroy this country, completely. Romney will destroy this country," she said. "If I see him, I would like to kill him."
The startling remarks caught the attention of the Secret Service, which provides protection to the former Massachusetts governor.

Link Removed

The Secret Service is looking into an incident in which a New York delegate at the Democratic National Convention said she would "like to kill" Mitt Romney if she ever sees him.
Julia Rodriguez made the remark Wednesday in a brief interview with a reporter for The Blaze website.
She said she thinks the Republican presidential candidate will ruin the country.
"He will destroy this country, completely. Romney will destroy this country," she said. "If I see him, I would like to kill him."
The startling remarks caught the attention of the Secret Service, which provides protection to the former Massachusetts governor.

Link Removed

ALMOST sounds like some **** I have read here except the last part. I guess, on a gun list, after those comments, the killing part would be implied.

Surprise that zealots on all sides act like morons.

ALMOST sounds like some **** I have read here except the last part. I guess, on a gun list, after those comments, the killing part would be implied.

Surprise that zealots on all sides act like morons.

Don't recall anyone saying or expressing any implied threat to anyone in the political arena. Not one. Your post is nothing more than another FALSE accusation by a left wing zealot in it self. By all means, show us where anyone has "threatened" or "implied" harm to Obama or any of his jackass shills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back