Denny's Restaurant "Greatness" TV commercial... Pro-2A?

You can't really say they support the second amendment if they have a policy against any form of legal carrying.

I've been a manager at Denny's for over a year now. there is a specific policy forbidding the carry of weapons in the restaurant. In fact, the online learning has it on the test. the correct answer is to call the police whenever anyone other than a LEO displays or carries a weapon in the restaurant. However, each manager may not follow that policy, depending on their personal 2A stance. For example, I wouldn't call the police for someone carrying unless they were acting in a dangerous or threatening manner.

On a side note, I'll only be working at Dennys for the next 2 weeks. Then I'm outta there!

I've been a manager at Denny's for over a year now. there is a specific policy forbidding the carry of weapons in the restaurant. In fact, the online learning has it on the test. the correct answer is to call the police whenever anyone other than a LEO displays or carries a weapon in the restaurant. However, each manager may not follow that policy, depending on their personal 2A stance. For example, I wouldn't call the police for someone carrying unless they were acting in a dangerous or threatening manner.

On a side note, I'll only be working at Dennys for the next 2 weeks. Then I'm outta there!

Is there any way of providing documentation of this? Would be interesting for us to see.

I found this story which seems to imply that they allow concealed carry but not open carry.
Link Removed

I OC in Dennys a lot in Hudson WI and the only way they treat me differently is that they put me far away from other customers. Like THAT will make a difference lol. I also get served before others who were there before me. Actually a blessing in disguise.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back