Denny's Restaurant "Greatness" TV commercial... Pro-2A?

Quiet

Denny's Restaurant "Greatness" TV commercial...

"Kids, do you know what it is that makes this country great?"
"It's our right to bear arms."

Very cool commercial.....I have not seen it yet on t.v. though?
I've seen it while in NV.

There's two versions, a full length and a short length.
The short length cuts it after the kids speak.
Apparently, it's up to the network/tv provider on which version they show.

I saw this on TV last night, in California of all places! I had to hit the re-run button twice because I didn't believe it! Way to go Denny's.

I have not been to a Denny's in many years, I may have to visit one soon.

Please let the manager know that the reason you came is because they are pro gun, pro 2nd admendment, pro constitution.

If we had all gun owners visit this restaurant in a next few months, many others business would follow the same line.

You can increase your profit several million over a few months, and all you did was say you were pro gun.

Lets support the business.

I've finally got to see it in my home state of PA. However, did anyone notice that a joke was made only concerning the 2nd Amendment at the end of the commercial when the little girl holds up her stuffed bear and confusingly asks "Bear arms?" Also, the old lady only mentioned its our right to bare arms but not to keep them.

Maybe I'm overly sensitive to the media, maybe I'm not, but there wasn't a joke made about any of the other patriotic statements.

When I saw it I actually rewinded the DVR to make sure I heard it right. Wow!

Now if they would actually improve the food that would be something.

I live just south of Buffalo NY. Just saw the commercial a couple days ago. I couldn't believe it...after all the gun bashing going on it was a nice change for sure.

Considering that Dennys has a corporate policy forbiding anyone except law enforcement for carrying in their resturants I will continue to eat elsewhere. If Denneys ever changes their corporate policy to allow lawful carry, as other retailers have done, then I will reconsider my position. I don't support those who won't support me.

Considering that Dennys has a corporate policy forbiding anyone except law enforcement for carrying in their resturants I will continue to eat elsewhere. If Denneys ever changes their corporate policy to allow lawful carry, as other retailers have done, then I will reconsider my position. I don't support those who won't support me.

Interesting policy although I've never seen that extended to prohibition signs on the front door. So I will continue to enjoy the grand slam b'fast with a side of .45acp.

Interesting policy although I've never seen that extended to prohibition signs on the front door. So I will continue to enjoy the grand slam b'fast with a side of .45acp.

No signs noted here in the two I visit and as you, always have a side of .45acp myself.

Can you supply the link that has this information?

Can you supply the link that has this information?
Link->
Link Removed
A few minutes later, Abdallah claims the manager returned with the Denny's manual and policy.

"She opened up the book in front of me right on the table like I was a child," Abdallah said. "She put me on a level I had never been to before."

"I said, 'ma'am I have been coming here for 12 years, cops see me, sheriffs see me with my weapon, nobody has ever say anything,'" Abdallah added. "Put a sign up saying, 'hey no weapons.' Why not have a sign? She said, 'it's in our hand book.' How am I supposed to know what is in your handbook?"

WTOC checked with local authorities. They say restaurants are within their rights to refuse customers who carry a firearm in plain view, regardless of permit.

The girls at our Dennys are generaly glad to see us come in, I get to use my old fart (AARP) discount card, and I leave decent tips, they really don't care what I come in with

Way to go Denny's. We need more commercials to say that the 2nd amendment helps make our country greatAlthough it's kinda weird that the little girl knows the constitution was written by her forefathers, but doesn't know what the 2nd Amendment is. Shame on Dad.:nono:

Denny's has a policy against open carry, not against carrying in general.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back