Dems introducing another magazine ban TODAY...

NY passed the safe act limiting magazines to seven rounds. The nutty anti-gunners did it so fast they even forgot to exempt cops from the law. The federal court for the western district in NYS has ruled the seven-round limitation to be a violation of the second amendment. So what do we do with this Congressman? Any elected official who tries to pass a law already ruled unconstitutional should be required to resign.

Then I suggest you yourself show up at my front door and try, as most of the cops I know, know better, plus they would love to film your ass getting an ass kicking or shot.

NY passed the safe act limiting magazines to seven rounds. The nutty anti-gunners did it so fast they even forgot to exempt cops from the law. The federal court for the western district in NYS has ruled the seven-round limitation to be a violation of the second amendment. So what do we do with this Congressman? Any elected official who tries to pass a law already ruled unconstitutional should be required to resign.

Recall?

Would ban ANY mag that can hold more than 10 rounds. There is no grandfather clause in this bill. Existing mags would be bought by the fed. And since there is no mag registry in most states, there would be only one way to confiscate all of them - door to door searches.
here's a quick civics lesson:
a democrap in the current house of representatives has as much power to do things as a rat turd.
a democrap can bluff an bluster and even get the corrupt media to print anything but there is no way a bill introduced by a democrat will see the light of day!
google harry reid to see how the democraps in the senate stifled any bill that cleared the republican house or killed any amendment to any bill offered by a republican.

Howdy,

here's a quick civics lesson:
a democrap in the current house of representatives has as much power to do things as a rat turd.
a democrap can bluff an bluster and even get the corrupt media to print anything but there is no way a bill introduced by a democrat will see the light of day!
google harry reid to see how the democraps in the senate stifled any bill that cleared the republican house or killed any amendment to any bill offered by a republican.

Here's an even better civics lesson:

The GOP controlled House voted over 35 times to repell ACA aka ObamaCare knowing in advance that it would NEVER be brought to a vote in the Senate.

Why did they do this?

Simple.................

They did it so they could go back to the District and tell the voter base "I tried! Vote for me in 2014!"

Pretty simple.

Members of Congress introduce Bills all the time that they know in their heart that it will never leave committee and even if it leaves committee it will never be passed, and will never be made into Law.

Why did they do this?

Simple...

See above answer.

Paul

Stem I think what you said is partly true, they also did it to show the public that dems in the senate would not consider letting the bill come to a vote so that no dems had a record of voting to keep Onama care. I would say after this last election it worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy,

Here's an even better civics lesson:

The GOP controlled House voted over 35 times to repell ACA aka ObamaCare knowing in advance that it would NEVER be brought to a vote in the Senate.

Why did they do this?

Simple.................

They did it so they could go back to the District and tell the voter base "I tried! Vote for me in 2014!"

Pretty simple.

Members of Congress introduce Bills all the time that they know in their heart that it will never leave committee and even if it leaves committee it will never be passed, and will never be made into Law.

Why did they do this?

Simple...

See above answer.

Paul
And here's a civics lesson directly from the U.S. Constitution.
The constitution lays out the powers of the Congress and President. Once a law is enacted (by vote of Congress and accepted by the president), the entire law is enacted. All presidents lack the constitutional authority to implement part of the law. This its exactly what was done with the employer mandate and several other parts of the ACA. Congress voted. Obama approve, then Obama changed it without constitutional authority.
Imagine a country whereby two political parties negotiate in good faith to create a bill, get that bill through Congress and signed by the president, only to have him refuse to enact the portions of the omnibus bill negotiated by the opposing party? The constitution is written to specifically prohibit this through separation of powers and the legislative process that is the law of the land.
The remedy is either defund his mess or start impeachment proceedings which would derail American progress for another two years. I don't expect you to understand the constitution so when the next GOP president sinks the democrat parts of a bill don't complain.
When you respond, cite exactly where in the powers granted the president by the U.S. constitution he derived the authority to implement part of a bill passed by Congress and signed into law by him. Further changes must be approved by Congress as an amendment to the previously passed ACA. Show me where this is legal. You won't find it to be legal. Thus any response has to be some insult. Everyone... watch as he resorts to insults instead of an understanding of how government functions.

The remedy is either defund his mess or start impeachment proceedings which would derail American progress for another two years.

The only down side I can see to impeachment is that Joe Biden would become President (I think).

The only down side I can see to impeachment is that Joe Biden would become President (I think).

I think it will keep the reps and dems far apart and keep anything from working for several more years

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Is 2nd Amendment ONLY for Muskets? Comedian SHREDS Liberals for this NONSENSICAL Argument

Link Removed

In reality we deserve to own the same small arms the military has and to carry them any where we please. WE are THE MILITIA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back