Dems introducing another magazine ban TODAY...

E

ezkl2230

Would ban ANY mag that can hold more than 10 rounds. There is no grandfather clause in this bill. Existing mags would be bought by the fed. And since there is no mag registry in most states, there would be only one way to confiscate all of them - door to door searches.

Link Removed

link to house bill: Link Removed

Of course, the standard exclusions for police/military are included.

Well what do you know. Democrats want to take more of our freedoms away. I guess this is what people want. They keep getting re-elected.

In the House, the legislation will be introduced by Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-CT). She compared gun deaths to car deaths. In a statement she said, “This year is the first year in U.S. history that gun deaths will exceed car deaths. We should be ashamed.”

Why aren't they whining to physically limit cars to 55mph top speed? Thank goodness after last election there is no way this will pass.

It's a crap piece of legislation. It does grandfather those already in possession.

But the carve outs are abhorrent - LEO can still get them, RETIRED LEO can still get them, and of course, fed can get them.

If We the People can't have them, no one can. That's how it should be. Well, not really, but if they're gonna ban them, then they darn well better ban them all.

It'll die in committee.

Would ban ANY mag that can hold more than 10 rounds. There is no grandfather clause in this bill. Existing mags would be bought by the fed. And since there is no mag registry in most states, there would be only one way to confiscate all of them - door to door searches.

Link Removed

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Hush now. They did that once.

No, I don't mean set a 55mph speed limit. I mean physically limit vehicles top speeds to 55 mph as in you push the accelerator to the floor and all you are going to get is 55 mph, which would be the equivalent to physically limiting magazine capacities.

Note the date it was written, Dec 15, 2014. After the Dems knew they had lost the Senate. Looks like a spite bill. They'll do it in spite of the fact it won't go anywhere so they can go back to their voters and say " See, I tried. Reelect me."

No, I don't mean set a 55mph speed limit. I mean physically limit vehicles top speeds to 55 mph as in you push the accelerator to the floor and all you are going to get is 55 mph, which would be the equivalent to physically limiting magazine capacities.
And the thing is, with modern vehicles it is easy to do. Most already have rev limiter software installed that keep you below 100 MPH.

Link Removed

I feel safer already! So if someone goes "postal" and kills ten people they get a pass? Killing eleven while using a larger capacity mag makes the NRA guilty?
Car deaths are lower then gun deaths for the first time. Write this idiot telling her you want that trend to continue while saving more lives then ever. Tell her to get behind a bill that would reduce the top speed on our roads to 35mph. Let's see how sincere she is about saving lives!

Mine is "governed" @ 130. An ironic twist, or oxymoron? Both? It seems laughable that something could be "governed".

Sorry, I just LMAO. A governer. I'm not ready to be governed out of my present freedoms.

Mine is "governed" @ 130. An ironic twist, or oxymoron? Both? It seems laughable that something could be "governed".

Sorry, I just LMAO. A governer. I'm not ready to be governed out of my present freedoms.

Mines not governed... Hehe

Mines not governed... Hehe

Mine only is when in Neutral. 3000 RPM limit. Safety says that the Allison tranny should not exceed 4600 RPM output. But then that is around 130 MPH in a truck that weighs 3 tons.

They do that too. We have a farm truck that has a governor on it that limits it to 60 MPH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back