Defender gloves with steel shot knuckles

TerribleT

These are mostly used by law enforcement guys, but have any of you guys used or know much about them.
Looking to buy a pair for a less than lethal addition to my arsenal, but am not sure if using them in defense wouldn't get me into some kind of trouble if would be setting a precedent etc. If you know if they are used more prevalently, then wouldn't be as concerned about wearing them when in less than good neighborhoods or traveling through, etc.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

bunch of views but no responses, ok then, bought a pair, nice fit and shot in knucles should give extra ummph on knockout punch if/when needed.
don't think you'd want to use these as everyday gloves, but a good self defense added touch if blind sided or jumped and in a scuffle before can get your gun out, may not need a gun to end situation if clock an aggressor with these things.

I know a bouncer that uses them. No one comes back for a second punch. In winter time they often blend on ad you wouldn't notice them being different from regular gloves

Why is it that I think this will get you into possible legal trouble and possible civil trouble depending on the circumstances of it use.

You might as well smack someone with a baseball bat. If you dont have them on when trouble starts you wont have time to use them. If you do have them on you will look like you started it. Just my opinion.

You might as well smack someone with a baseball bat. If you dont have them on when trouble starts you wont have time to use them. If you do have them on you will look like you started it. Just my opinion.

Have to agree - seems to me that if you know you are going to a fight, take something more effective, longer range. If you don't know it, then you need something available that is easier to deploy. I'll go with a collapsible baton.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back