Crossbreed Supertuck

Gamecockfan1963

I am thinking of getting a supertuck for my XD sub-40,, I have heard alot of good things about them, but has anyone got any negitive feedback on them.. and thank you guys in advance.

Thanks guys for all the info,,as i say there is no better place on the web to get it :),, I guess logic dictates i order mine thanks again..
And as for the XD it self,what can i say the XD is one of the most relieable guns i have owned,,it just feels good shooting it.

Last edited:
I have the MTAC for my XDm, and I think it's pretty comfortable, given that it's an XDm .40.

I think my MTAC is pretty close to the supertuck (it was a toss up between the two for me).

I am thinking of getting a supertuck for my XD sub-40,, I have heard alot of good things about them, but has anyone got any negitive feedback on them.. and thank you guys in advance.

I've got a Supertuck and so does my wife. I carry my XDM40 or my 24/7 ProC 45. The only issue I had was with the clips opening up. But all the new "Supertucks" have heavier clips so they don't have a problem with this.

I definitely think it's one of the BEST iwb holsters on the market.

BTW;
Satisfaction is guarenteed!
They come with a lifetime warranty.
There customer service to outstanding!
Mark is an Excellent person with whom to do business!
Go to www.XDTalk.com to learn all you ever want to know about the "Supertuck".

I use the Supertuck with my Glock 27 and another Supertuck with my XD40SC. I think they're great holsters. Every great thing you hear about them are 150% true.
The only negative things I have heard were weak clips, which have now been replaced with stronger ones and others that have issues with grasping their gun during their withdraw. Supertuck offers a "Combat Cut" that helps with this issue.
I did not get the combat cut on mine but others say that getting it on their holsters made it better for them.

Last edited:

Stop thinking about it and just do it.:pleasantry:

I did the same thing when I got my M&P45. I just decided that I had read enough and heard enough and bought it. I emailed CrossBreed and asked if I could use Paypal for the purchase. I thought it was gonna be a few days to hear back from them. I got an email from Mark the company owner in 25 minutes. I completed the order. It was in my hands in 6 days. First day I had it on for 4 hours. Next day it was on for about 12. Best feeling IWB holster I have. I'm not a huge fan of IWBs, I like my OWBs. I have 2 DeSantis OWBs one for the revolver and one for the M&P45. The CrossBreed Supertuck is as comfortable as both of them. So seriously, just get one. Mark also offers a 15 day trial period.

Peace...

I have used a Supertuck with my XD40SC for the last 3 months. I also bought a couple of belts from them . I recommend them. They have a 10% discount for NRA members. Delivery time was about 5 days.

I've had mine for over a year now, I carry a XD 45, with no major issues. I did get the combat cut on mine, seems pretty nice.

One thing that I do not like about it, is that sometimes it tends to walk or slide forward/backward along my belt, only stopping at the belt loops. This requires it to be adjusted back into your comfort space where you normally like to carry. This usually only happens when going from sitting/standing.

And as already mentioned the plastic clips that it had originally came with. After I broke mine, I ordered the metal replacement clips and have not had a problem since then.

Other than that I have not had any problems with mine. I have never had my firearm fall or slip out either. Of course I dont make it a habbit to do backflips or handstands to test it either. But, it seems to stay holstered pretty well. Even after an unexpected nap on the couch.

Ordered mine last weeek after a lot of research too. I haven't heard anything negative about them or their service. I didn't know about the 10% discount for NRA members.

Jason

I use the Supertuck to carry a Kimber CDPII Officer .45 and love it. It's the only holster I've ever used that did not become uncomfortable in some way at some point or after some period of time.

Very good quality and well made - highly recommended!

I got a Supertuck for my XDm 40, I have had it for about 2 weeks now, love it couldnt be happier. I didnt even have to go up a size in pants. Once I lowered it and adjusted the cant you cant tell I'm carrying even with just a t-shirt on.

My Crossbreed SuperTuck is not my primary holster but it is invaluable for concealed carry in the summer when I don't wear a vest. I recently sent it back to Crossbreed to reconfigure it for my new 1911's. I originally had it made for my S&W 4516's which I sold because I wanted the longer range available with the 1911's.

Link Removed Link Removed

84B20: Who made the magazine holster? They look like a perfect match to the SuperTucks, but I didn't see anything on the Crossbreed site about them....

Beautiful combination :)

84B20: Who made the magazine holster? They look like a perfect match to the SuperTucks, but I didn't see anything on the Crossbreed site about them....

Beautiful combination :)

It is also from Crossbreed. It is one of their standard items. I just logged onto their site and didn't see them myself so I called and found out why. Apparently they took them off the site because they are undergoing a redesign but will be back some time in May. I don't know how they can improve them but apparently they feel the need. Just goes to show how committed they are to quality.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back