crossbreed super tuck

aj's 40 cal

hey all,

just got my crossbreed super tuck holster in the mail today for my subcompact xd-40 and man what a holster. just like it looks in the pictures and it wears really well. very durible and great feel. only have 5 hours of wear on it, but if i love it now it will only get better with more wear. im going to be getting one for my smith and wesson m&p here sooner rather than later. i must say ive got a box with 10 holsters in it and spent well over 150 bucks on them but this one for the cost with horsehide and shipping was under $100 total. wish i would of bought one along time ago. look them up. awesome cust service and great product.

ill let you know if anything changes over time, but i dont see anything going wrong and if it does they will fix it for free and you get that in writing. thank you to all who told me to give it a try. now im telling you... try it if you dont like it they will buy it back from you. you get 2 weeks free to try it. i DONT work for them and just got it today.

keep shootin~

aj

hey all,

just got my crossbreed super tuck holster in the mail today for my subcompact xd-40 and man what a holster. just like it looks in the pictures and it wears really well. very durible and great feel. only have 5 hours of wear on it, but if i love it now it will only get better with more wear. im going to be getting one for my smith and wesson m&p here sooner rather than later. i must say ive got a box with 10 holsters in it and spent well over 150 bucks on them but this one for the cost with horsehide and shipping was under $100 total. wish i would of bought one along time ago. look them up. awesome cust service and great product.

ill let you know if anything changes over time, but i dont see anything going wrong and if it does they will fix it for free and you get that in writing. thank you to all who told me to give it a try. now im telling you... try it if you dont like it they will buy it back from you. you get 2 weeks free to try it. i DONT work for them and just got it today.

keep shootin~

aj

I know exactly how you feel, i have had mine about 2 months and me and my XD love it..

I got mine the end of Nov. '07 and wear it EVERY day. Love it.

I have both a SuperTuck and a QwikClip for my XD-40 4" and hardly wear anything else. When I wear a suit, I wear a Galco Miami Classic, and that's about it. Love the Crossbreed holsters.

im sold on them as a holster maker. got about 15 hours into it, the only complaint is when i was driving for 2.30 to and from and with the gun in it, it got a little bit uncomphy but once i remover the firearm it was like nothing was there. awesome product. also anyone own the horse hide one?? what do you use to clean it?

i've got 3 of them in horsehide for different guns and they are comfortable to wear all day, everyday. their easy to draw from and highly concealable.:biggrin:

Love mine... Told Ya...:biggrin:

Mine fits both my .45 full frame and my .40 compact M&P so keep that in mind when gun shopping..:laugh:

I have a holster and a mag carrier on order from a custom maker http://www.brommelandgunleather.com/ and will post pictures and review when they get here.

The guy is super to work with and great to talk with on the phone. Very "customer comes first" and "I need you the customer" kinda attitude. Will have full review once I have the items. Prices are higher than most mass produced stuff which is to be expected.

Peace...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back