Counts Kustoms

longslide10

I bet Danny got some heads turning and ears burning.

Danny Koker is a patriotic American and is not afraid to say so.

Counting Cars star Danny Koker, aka: “The Count,” whose rise to stardom grew out of his passion to beautifully restore and customize classic cars and motorcycles out of his Las Vegas-based shop called Count’s Kustoms, was recently interviewed by Michael Stephens of Bending Reality TV, and candidly discussed his beliefs regarding the wrong turn America has taken and his prescription for fixing it.

Koker told Stephens it’s time to quit trying to rewrite American history and to get back to what made America great — the U.S. Constitution.

“If we went back to the way it was 150 years ago, how happy would you be?” Stephens asked.

“I’d be phenomenally happy,” Koker answered. “I’d be happy if we’d just go back to the Reagan days, man. God bless Ronald Reagan! I miss that man,” he proclaimed while looking towards the heavens.

Koker then told Stephens his prescription for curing America’s problems.

“Let’s go back to the original days. Let’s go back to original writing of the Constitution,” Koker urged. “The Constitution works, man,” he affirmed.

“Let’s quit trying to rewrite it; let’s quit trying to reinterpret it — ‘Oh, what they really meant was this’ — No! What they meant is what they said,” Koker contended.

Koker went on to explain that excessive government regulations have held back the growth of his businesses.

“To be told by a government that cannot run themselves how to run my business, is disturbing,” he stated, going on to say that government meddling in his business stifles growth and sadly admits that in today’s world, “You can only grow so much,” because of government regulation.

“I honestly am the kind of guy who wants to grow, and grow, and grow businesses….but because of government regulations, and because of them meddling in my business, you’ve got to hold back. You’ve got to hold back or else it’s going to cost you too much — once it starts costing you too much, your business is in trouble. So, you’ve got to hold back. You can only grow so much in today’s world.”

Koker throws in a real gem about progressive leftist Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Senate Harry Reid, which makes the interview even more enjoyable (3:40 mark), and then openly shared his Christian faith.

“I’m a Christian human being. I’m a Christian man. I’m a firm believer in the Lord upstairs. I believe in fundamental Christianity,” Koker told Stephens.

You can just see the Marxist political-correctness police collective heads exploding. When you mention God, the Constitution, and Ronald Reagan in the same interview, what else is there to irritate intolerant progressives? Oh yeah, the Second Amendment.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back