Concealed & Open Carry

bob steadman

Hey all. This is Bob (the new guy coming o VA from Communist CA.) I'm in the process of re-building my site, Link Removed, after having the last place that hosted it go under along with all my videos. Luckily I'm able to rely on friends who have given me permission to use their pics & videos till I get mine up and running. For those of you have never heard or seen any videos from Rob Pincus I down loaded a couple of vids on open & concealed carry of his. Great info. Their are also a lot of USPSA & IDPA videos from Jessie Duff, Julie Golob & Max Michel (all who I'll be eternally grateful). If you are fortunate enough, to have the time & money, you can't go wrong building your skill set by taking either Max's (Max Micahel Training Academy in LA.), Rob's (I.C.E Training in NJ), Or Fred's (Force Options USA in AZ). Great guys, great classes & well worth the money! I also have CCW maps & links of other important groups that support gun rights & the shooting sports.
Some if these pages are on The MORE drop down tab. And why tour at it take a look at fellow forum member and local boy Todd~Allamericanshooter Of youtube fame. I try to add something new every week, so check back often. For Site Updates follow me on twitter @ bobsteadman4

What's with advertisement spam bots going on here lately?

Heard of Pincus, saw some of his videos, was not impressed what so ever. No thanks :) I'll check out those other names though, maybe they are a little less biased.

Didn't man to ruffle anybody's feathers

I was merely stating a fact of the content of my site. I was not endorsing anyone or thing. The people that were kind enough to let me put them on my site, after my web host folded, are all personal or industry friends. They helped me out when I was ready to fold up my tent and call it a day. They encouraged me to stay the course, even though it meant starting a site from scratch with nothing but my good name. They felt highly enough about me and my abilities as an instructor to loan what ever support I needed. For that I'll be eternally grateful. I was just sharing with fb groups & other firearm forums their knowledge and some CCW info with those who have not found this great site yet.

What's with advertisement spam bots going on here lately?

Heard of Pincus, saw some of his videos, was not impressed what so ever. No thanks :) I'll check out those other names though, maybe they are a little less biased.
You don't have to like Picus. Some prefer others. He just happens to be a friend and I've taken his courses as well as others. I believe in trying all forms of pistol craft & not be pigon holed into just one. To each his own.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back